BUG DUPE ON SAFEBOX OFFLINE SHOP , BOMB YANG

Hello guys,

I camed around a problem when i see a normal user havings tons of yang.

After variousity checks i only see a log-in and a log-out , and then on the offline shop deposit he has a big amount of yang.

I want to mention that i use the ikarus last version offline shop .

It might be based on a dupe thing or a bomb yang exploit , if anyone has any help or knowledge im down to hear it , in order to fix it .

• Developer
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, HFWhite said:

last version of ikarus has dupe exploits. 

if you bought the files directly from him, you can message him. if not, good luck.

Well i m there to wait the proof of your sentence. I hope you are not referring to that video the guy duplicates the bonus switchers and sell them into the private shop, since in that video the exploit is done using move packet to the second page of the inventory, so it is unrelated with my shop.

On 6/17/2024 at 11:13 PM, Amzaa said:

I want to mention that i use the ikarus last version offline shop.

Clearly bought by a reseller, gg

The fact he has yangs into the shopping safebox doesn't imply that he used the shop to make them. 

Anyone can move money from inventory to the shopping safebox by making a private offer and cancelling it. The guy moved the yang in the shopping safebox because it has no limits of values so it can contains large amount of yangs.

Edited by Ikarus_

My youtube channel  on which you can see my works here

11 minutes ago, Ikarus_ said:

Well i m there to wait the proof of your sentence.

Clearly bought by a reseller, gg

The fact he has yangs into the shopping safebox doesn't imply that he used the shop to make them. 

Anyone can move money from inventory to the shopping safebox by making a private offer and cancelling it. The guy moved the yang in the shopping safebox because it has no limits of values so it can contains large amount of yangs.

In the logs i dont see no movement of yangs, they just appear there, he just play for 5-10 mins , create a shop , a log-in and a log-out and then bomb yang on the offlineshop.

• Developer
17 minutes ago, Amzaa said:

In the logs i dont see no movement of yangs, they just appear there, he just play for 5-10 mins , create a shop , a log-in and a log-out and then bomb yang on the offlineshop.

Any kind of operation that can change the amount of yang in the shopping safebox is registered into the log table, so you are clearly not able to read the log table correctly.

My youtube channel  on which you can see my works here

2 minutes ago, Ikarus_ said:

Any kind of operation that can change the amount of yang in the shopping safebox is registered into the log table, so you are clearly not able to read the log table correctly.

I will double check but im 100% sure that i didnt see any operation that change the amount because he dont have no amount, is like coming from void those yangs.

If i remember well, i saw a video where is your name and exploiting P-servers in Romania. For what you need to fix ? Exploiting the servers after request the money for fixes ? Ikarus is  a good guy hope he will not do this mistake.

Oh.. after some searching i see i am right.

https://www.tiktok.com/@pythonbj4

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1

3 hours ago, Vaynz said:

If i remember well, i saw a video where is your name and exploiting P-servers in Romania. For what you need to fix ? Exploiting the servers after request the money for fixes ? Ikarus is  a good guy hope he will not do this mistake.

Oh.. after some searching i see i am right.

https://www.tiktok.com/@pythonbj4

Clearly you are just judging based on a video where that have nothing to do with the shop , it was a dupe thing, on something else , and that video went public after owners starts saying shit. 

For what I ask for a fix ?

Because whenever an exploit comes out they accuse me.

You should stop judging.

3 hours ago, betsch96 said:

There is an working yang bug with an buffer overflow at the offlineshop(at least for the leaked version, I dont know if its fixed for the paid one)

On the last version of Ikarus?

I know about that one but never heard that it works .

If you have the fix for that I’m down to hear it .