Fist damage problem

Go to solution Solved by Zolly,

Hello.I have a big problem with my bosses.I ve set 99% resistance against sword, 2 hand etc. but if the player attacks with fist(no weapon equiped) and has strong against esoterics(which is the needed bonus) , the damage is normal , so the resistances are not taken into account.For example if the player has the wepon equiped he will deal 10,000 damage but if he unequips the weapon he is going to deal 50,000 damage.Is there any way to fix this from source, quest or db(i am using sql)?Thank you.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/24/2024 at 7:14 PM, HueHue said:

Would you be able to post it here or give a hint where I can find it in char_battle.cpp.

I no longer use that method because it created other problems.Instead, I use a  quest check, if the player attacks the  boss without an equipped weapon, he is instantly teleported  outside of the dungeon.I don't know if it's the best method, but it works for me because I have few bosses with resistances like this.

Edited by Zolly