Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active Member
3 hours ago, duffisk2w said:

Hi mt2dev

when i open the second client the first one closes and reloads i know the bug is somewhere in the client source does anyone know where? Thank you

 

Level question: "Doctor, my leg hurts, it seems to be broken, but I won’t do an x-ray."

Okay, here's what I'm talking about, maybe you can attach the logs or describe how you tried to diagnose this problem? or we must find and fix the problem area based on your description alone, as if there could be only one reason)

Edited by Helia01
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32642-cannot-open-2-clients/#findComment-165307
Share on other sites

I simply cannot open 2 clients, only 1 client, when I want to open the second client, the first one turns off and on

I solved it years ago and I know that the error is in the client source TRUE, FALSE, I really don't know

seriously, no one knows where it is done in the client source so that more clients can be turned on ??

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32642-cannot-open-2-clients/#findComment-165309
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, duffisk2w said:

I simply cannot open 2 clients, only 1 client, when I want to open the second client, the first one turns off and on

I solved it years ago and I know that the error is in the client source TRUE, FALSE, I really don't know

seriously, no one knows where it is done in the client source so that more clients can be turned on ??

You will need to provide more information. Is the client checking for other instances? If it is can the check be disabled? Is this really a bug, or an intended behaviour?

You have to dig deeper. You said you solved this before, so it should have been an easy fix (since you know the solution).

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32642-cannot-open-2-clients/#findComment-165310
Share on other sites

I know it's in the client source solution, but I don't remember where

syssr doesn't show anything, I just have the 1st client turned on, I'm in the game, I want to turn on the second client, and when I do it, the 1st client closes itself and then opens immediately, and the second client just won't turn on

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32642-cannot-open-2-clients/#findComment-165313
Share on other sites

  • Solution

who would have the same problem here is the solution :

PythonApplication.cpp 

search:

        if (m_isMinimizedWnd)
        {
            canRender = true;
        }

and change

        if (m_isMinimizedWnd)
        {
            canRender =false;
        }

  • Facepalm 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32642-cannot-open-2-clients/#findComment-165343
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.