cannot open 2 clients

Go to solution Solved by duffisk2w,

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, duffisk2w said:

Hi mt2dev

when i open the second client the first one closes and reloads i know the bug is somewhere in the client source does anyone know where? Thank you

Level question: "Doctor, my leg hurts, it seems to be broken, but I won’t do an x-ray."

Okay, here's what I'm talking about, maybe you can attach the logs or describe how you tried to diagnose this problem? or we must find and fix the problem area based on your description alone, as if there could be only one reason)

Edited by Helia01

I simply cannot open 2 clients, only 1 client, when I want to open the second client, the first one turns off and on

I solved it years ago and I know that the error is in the client source TRUE, FALSE, I really don't know

seriously, no one knows where it is done in the client source so that more clients can be turned on ??

1 hour ago, duffisk2w said:

I simply cannot open 2 clients, only 1 client, when I want to open the second client, the first one turns off and on

I solved it years ago and I know that the error is in the client source TRUE, FALSE, I really don't know

seriously, no one knows where it is done in the client source so that more clients can be turned on ??

You will need to provide more information. Is the client checking for other instances? If it is can the check be disabled? Is this really a bug, or an intended behaviour?

You have to dig deeper. You said you solved this before, so it should have been an easy fix (since you know the solution).

• Solution

who would have the same problem here is the solution :

PythonApplication.cpp 

search:

if (m_isMinimizedWnd)
        {
            canRender = true;
        }

and change

if (m_isMinimizedWnd)
        {
            canRender =false;