Very strange bug, when creating new char

• Premium

Hello,

so... this question is not about solution at all, but for possibilities to even find the path to that bug.

I really would like to show it, but I cannot create that bug again. Dont know how.

When I create new character (Theres two Shaman characters with this bug), with shaman, login to game, I've got two effects activated - Spells from sura (Fear and enchanted armour) It appears in affects too, so I guess it gives bonuses to char. But it dissapear after minute. Then, I finds out, it gives affects from gods (HP, defense, damage, etc) That dissapear too after a while. BUT... then I founds out, in stats, that char has +200 defense and has abnormal HP. HP regen is weird too... Character has +270% for some reason. All this without any equipment! So I tried to create few new characters, and nothing... So I looked on another shaman character, which is in game for few days, and it has same bug, but not that massive. It has +80 defense and some HP. Both those characters are shamans.

I have boosted spell Attack+ so it gives more damage, but I dont think thats the reason. Still try to back it up to original values of spell. 

I created 3 new shaman characters after finding this bug, and everything seems to be normal...

Another idea comes to my mind... Ive deleted characters, accounts, etc like 3 times. So maybe I made somewhere mistake? And somethink collides with old "bad" deleted chars and accounts?

Last thing, that comes to my mind... I have installed new affect shower, which is working really strange. I think Ive added something wrong, but its only client side system for roots.

Any idea on this? Have u ever encounter something like this?

Thanks for response! 🙂

I always wanted to be a hero, but destiny given me a role of a villain throw my whole life

- Tenebris Viator

spacer.png

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium

Well, I did that. And today, it happen again. I create new character, and it has spell enchant armor, and it even gives bonus.

I have one question. When Im deleting db... like old accounts, players, etc... Do I have to delete "affects"?

I always wanted to be a hero, but destiny given me a role of a villain throw my whole life

- Tenebris Viator

spacer.png

• Active+ Member
2 hours ago, Beforekk said:

Well, I did that. And today, it happen again. I create new character, and it has spell enchant armor, and it even gives bonus.

I have one question. When Im deleting db... like old accounts, players, etc... Do I have to delete "affects"?

Yes