Loking for English server NEW Middle School.Share your server here thanks !

Bituse

Making this thread cause its not easy nowdays tio find a Good English server 
Wom -Pvm not my kind of  servers i would play 
Nova-Wont Comment about it .
Anything else coming soon ?
Anything its up and rdy to be played ?
If you know any english server let it in comment bellow 
Or share your own 

Don't Let English Metin2 community die.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't English because when you go to the link you provided it's in Hungarian or something with no indication of any other languages either.. so what do you expect people to believe? Also if all of the posts are in another language, it automatically disqualifies the server as English, regardless of if English is an option in the client.

It isn't English because when you go to the link you provided it's in Hungarian or something with no indication of any other languages either.. so what do you expect people to believe? Also if all of the posts are in another language, it automatically disqualifies the server as English, regardless of if English is an option in the client.

Well, that's why i put two links. When you press on SaveYourself2 it's the hungarian facebook page, and when you press on SY2 it's the english one.

Also i don't think you understood me. Not only the client is in english and other 4 languages, but the quests too, since the server will be an international one.

This is already spam, buuut maybe you now get my point.

Goiing to try out www.mt2invictus.eu  now 

Let's hope  no bugs and good amount of players .

It's more of a classic easy-medium pvm server:D

Well, that's why i put two links. When you press on SaveYourself2 it's the hungarian facebook page, and when you press on SY2 it's the english one.

Also i don't think you understood me. Not only the client is in english and other 4 languages, but the quests too, since the server will be an international one.

This is already spam, buuut maybe you now get my point.

Goiing to try out www.mt2invictus.eu  now 

Let's hope  no bugs and good amount of players .

It's more of a classic easy-medium pvm server:D

Oh, I didn't notice you put two links. The English on the international page isn't great, but anyway depends on the default languages and if the English is real or not I guess for server and client as well as website, and even on the "International" page you call English they are posting in another language lol.. I get what you're saying now though, thanks.

Is this a joke ?

Cant start  invictus client with DropBox on?

xDD

He's using client protection he bought from me, it needs to be fined tuned to make sure it all works smoothly. He needs to figure that out on his own because I've dropped him as a client after he made a big deal about paying the fees he agreed to pay. I'd suggest looking elsewhere as the owner isn't so bright but thinks he knows it all.