Jump to content

Skill problems


Go to solution Solved by AkimboSlices,

Recommended Posts

 Hello everyone, I would like to ask you for help for the skill animation.
I've imported the gr2 skill animation file in 3dsmax 18, I've added four polygons and exported in gr2, but It isn't shown correctly in game.

 

Here's my 3ds animation:

I've tried to edit the msa file ( "EffectPosition"  coordinates) but nothing change.

Can someone help me figuring out this problem?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32458-skill-problems/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UP and update:

I've solved partially the problem. In other words, I've edited some exporting animation setting, switching from VDA to CME 'root motion type', allowing position jumps etc. I've edited the "affect pivot only" position, so the animation is oriented correcly.
At least now the character jump. In Granny it is shown correctly (the skill movement), but it is positioned lower than the original animation. In game it is still under the terrain. I'm trying to figuring out the problem, probably some exporting settings problems.

If anyone is able to help me, I would be really glad ?

Edited by AkimboSlices
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32458-skill-problems/#findComment-164577
Share on other sites

  • Solution

SOLVED: I've exported again with CME root motion type and unselected "move to origin"

 

Thanks anyway.. seems like I have to figure out alone how to add material to the animation too.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32458-skill-problems/#findComment-164617
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.