Lost ymir 2011 development plan

• Honorable Member
Posted (edited)

I found a pretty old images in my PC, i think its already lost and you can not find it anywhere on the internet. I remember when it came out since im true veteran here on the scene.
They released almost everything from the plan, however the new character and the fucking lava stone are pretty good imo, never been released tho.

Let's have some nostalgia together with this presenation.

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 3
  • muscle 1
  • Love 7

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2024 at 6:17 PM, .plechito' said:

I found a pretty old images in my PC, i think its already lost and you can not find it anywhere on the internet. I remember when it came out since im true veteran here on the scene.
They released almost everything from the plan, however the new character and the fucking lava stone are pretty good imo, never been released tho.

Let's have some nostalgia together with this presenation.

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Hello, question, what program use this user for edit in metin2?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K0T5Cxmnnk

btw, I cant find a good guide/tutorial for create armors/skins from anime/etc.

I am creating Jinwoo's skin from Solo Leveling for Metin2. What I did was to extract a base model, the classic one of a warrior. Then, I imported it into Blender and adapted the skin. After that, I transferred the weights from the original body to the skin so that it moves perfectly. I applied smoothing to ensure smooth movements and prevent mesh breakage. Then, I exported it as an FBX and imported it into 3ds Max. Finally, I exported it as a GR2 file. Did I follow the steps correctly?