Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hi everypoeple.

I will create website for testing, but i can't generate the password .
look my request:
 

// Vérifier si le formulaire d'inscription est soumis
if(isset($_POST['submit'])) {
    // Récupérer les données du formulaire
    $login = $_POST['login'];
    $password = $_POST['password'];
    $social_id = $_POST['social_id'];
    $email = $_POST['email'];

    // Inclure le fichier de configuration pour les paramètres de connexion à la base de données
    require_once '../config/config.php';

try {
    // Hachage du mot de passe
    $hashed_password = sha1(sha1($password));

    // Préparer et exécuter la requête d'insertion pour ajouter le nouvel utilisateur dans la base de données
    $sql = "INSERT INTO account (login, password, social_id, email) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)";
    $stmt = $pdo1->prepare($sql);
    $stmt->execute([$login, $hashed_password, $social_id, $email]);

    // Afficher un message de succès
    $_SESSION['success_message'] = "Votre compte a été créé avec succès.";
    header('Location: ../index.php');
    exit();
} catch(PDOException $e) {
    // En cas d'erreur, afficher un message d'erreur
    $_SESSION['error_message'] = "Erreur lors de la création de votre compte : " . $e->getMessage();
    header('Location: pages/inscription.php');
    exit();
}
}

 this code is for register and he create the password format :10a34637ad661d98ba3344717656fcc76209c2f8. = 123456789 but 
the password admin is 123456789 = *CC67043C7BCFF5EEA5566BD9B1F3C74FD9A5CF5D

why?

tanks for answer and sorry for my english

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32163-password-create-in-database/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Former Staff

If you use PASSWORD() default format in MySQL, in PHP you can use :

$passwordRaw = 'ton mot de passe';
$password = '*'.strtoupper(sha1(sha1($passwordRaw, true)));

 

thanks but :
*BE1BDEC0AA74B4DCB079943E70528096CCA985F8

this format is good ,  not value: 
*CC67043C7BCFF5EEA5566BD9B1F3C74FD9A5CF5D

i use [40250] Reference Serverfile By TMP4
he define login/password = admin/123456789.

 

 

  • Former Staff
11 minutes ago, Velotexas said:

thanks but :
*BE1BDEC0AA74B4DCB079943E70528096CCA985F8

this format is good ,  not value: 
*CC67043C7BCFF5EEA5566BD9B1F3C74FD9A5CF5D

i use [40250] Reference Serverfile By TMP4
he define login/password = admin/123456789.

I don't know if he changed the hashing method.
You need to check the source code.


PS -> The PHP code I mentioned is the one used on this page (https://metin2.dev/tools/password/)

Maybe I'm going to ask a stupid question, but if the hash function hasn't been changed, why not directly use the MySQL PASSWORD() function?

$sql = "INSERT INTO account (login, password, social_id, email) VALUES (?, PASSWORD(?), ?, ?)";
    $stmt = $pdo1->prepare($sql);
    $stmt->execute([$login, $password, $social_id, $email]);

PASSWORD('123456789') give you *CC67043C7BCFF5EEA5566BD9B1F3C74FD9A5CF5D.

 

Edit :  or this if you're on MySQL 8 (ty Gurgarath)

CONCAT('*', UPPER(SHA1(UNHEX(SHA1(?)))));

or

-- not tested
CREATE FUNCTION PASSWORD(input VARCHAR(255)) RETURNS CHAR(41)
BEGIN
    DECLARE output CHAR(41);
    SET output = CONCAT('*', UPPER(SHA1(UNHEX(SHA1(input)))));
    RETURN output;
END;

 

Edited by Takuma

so I think I’m using the wrong version of mysql, metin memory uses 5.7 and I’m in 8.2.

my local code works perfectly but the password is not in the same format.

so I naturally install a local private server, 
I can connect with the admin account
I can also create a new account with my site 

but the problem is.
the account created has this password format:
$10$YHlEmrZplp6I/OzrdErycuPCHbaIeYumEx.ER7

while the admin account has the:
*CC67043C7BCFF5EEA5566BD9B1F3C74FD9A5CF5D

and obviously once run it, I manage to connect with admin, but not with the new account.

Did I make a mistake somewhere? 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.