Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi. I have a problem with uitarget, I edited it for myself and for some time I have been trying to figure out how to add a percentage value to the bonuses possessed by a given character.

I would like to achieve something where (90%) is the value of a given character's bonuses

0998c028ed5c34f29908c5f728396148.png

 

The only thing I'm asking for is tips, not the entire code. I tried using the GetStatus function from player, but I cannot use it for reasons that are not clear to me, even though the import is correct in the file.

6d30c02302b8ec890eb0c8824f415b9c.gif

https://pastebin.com/b90jRFeq

best regards.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.