Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey guys!
Recently I tried to add Penger's slot mark, and a special inventory system, but after i did the python part (everything with app.systemname) my client suddenly cannot find files like introselect which i haven't even touched for now.

Here is my syserr: https://pastebin.com/Kyv1PLbn

does anyone has seen this problem earlier, and if yes, how can i fix that?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32011-client-suddenly-cannot-find-some-pack-files/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Kenyer said:

Hey guys!
Recently I tried to add Penger's slot mark, and a special inventory system, but after i did the python part (everything with app.systemname) my client suddenly cannot find files like introselect which i haven't even touched for now.

Here is my syserr: https://pastebin.com/Kyv1PLbn

does anyone has seen this problem earlier, and if yes, how can i fix that?

why are you debugging?

  • Honorable Member

Check always the last lines in the syserr.

Your syserr tells nothing which file you should fix. In this case I recommend to try to compile the last modified python scripts, that will tell where the problem is.

 

(path/)python.exe -m py_compile filename.py

@ Ulthar

37 minutes ago, xP3NG3Rx said:

Check always the last lines in the syserr.

Your syserr tells nothing which file you should fix. In this case I recommend to try to compile the last modified python scripts, that will tell where the problem is.

 

(path/)python.exe -m py_compile filename.py

Thank you, I'll try that

 

3 hours ago, xP3NG3Rx said:

Check always the last lines in the syserr.

Your syserr tells nothing which file you should fix. In this case I recommend to try to compile the last modified python scripts, that will tell where the problem is.

 

(path/)python.exe -m py_compile filename.py

so I've tried to compile all of the modified files, but all of them had a successful compile. 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.