Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

When adding systems like wearable mounts, weapon skins, shoulder sashes, we try to adapt the indexes in GameType.h file.

I have difficulty with this part, I think I understand it but when I test it, I don't get the results I expect.

Can someone explain to me the logic of this?

For example: What steps must be followed for an item to be wearable?

Im machine.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31979-how-does-gametypeh-file-work/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Psycho said:

just study a little programming and everything comes by itself

I already have an intermediate level of knowledge, I know how a programming language works and what's the programming. That's not the problem. The server side and the client side have the same enumerators. I make the logical change, the index is correct, but I don't get the result I expect. Very strange results.

If someone tell me how it works, I will try to understand it better by making changes and tests accordingly

Im machine.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.