Jump to content

Shared Object ld-elf32.so.1: Shared object "libstdc++.so.6" not found, required by "db" and by "game"


Recommended Posts

Hello Guys,

i have a Problem..

I had made a server and if i want to start get this errors, need help.

Thanks a lot for every help!!

OS: FreeBSD 13.2.

 

Screenshot of problem:

Screenshot-Problem-Please-Help

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, romanb1999 said:

Hello Guys,

i have a Problem..

I had made a server and if i want to start get this errors, need help.

Thanks a lot for every help!!

OS: FreeBSD 13.2.

 

Screenshot of problem:

Screenshot-Problem-Please-Help

spacer.png

UPDATE ********************* I extract libstdc++.so6, but its say this error now:

How to solve this problem? Maybe i have bad version or need to move to /home/main/srv1/share/srv1/share/bin/db....

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

I think marty knows better. I see his script there. Dead giveaway, as a friend of mine would say ( @ Gurgarath )

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." - and that's the reason I'm lime.

I get lots of lemons. 

☮️

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.