Jump to content

Refine scrolls.


Go to solution Solved by eddR,

Recommended Posts

Dear Devs,

I tried to find some description to see if anyone had a similar problem before, but I couldn't really find anything useful.

In char_item.cpp I want to change the values of refine scrolls, etc. For example, Dragon scroll ingame says +10% success rate, but I don't see any trace of this in the source file. I guess the blacksmith handbook could be similar. Now I can't really get along with these items called CHUKBOK etc.

There is a topic here that says that yongshin_scroll is blessing scroll and that in item_proto you have to look at value0, but for me value0 is 0 for blessing scroll.

and in char_item.cpp:

YONGSIN_SCROLL = 2,

So I guess that's not the case.

Actually, I don't want to rewrite it too much, I want the blessing scroll to draw with the prob in the database, the blacksmith handbook to give +10%, and the dragon scroll to give +20%.

It's probably not as complicated as it seems, but I don't understand this part yet, so I hope someone can help.

Sincerely, Crow

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31468-refine-scrolls/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Forum Moderator
Quote

In char_item.cpp I want to change the values of refine scrolls, etc. For example, Dragon scroll ingame says +10% success rate, but I don't see any trace of this in the source file. I guess the blacksmith handbook could be similar. Now I can't really get along with these items called CHUKBOK etc.

Because they don't, they have hardcoded values. You can see a list of values that represents the percentage from +0 to +9. You must get rid of that to give a +10% increase from the usual refine value

Gurgarath
coming soon
My Services

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31468-refine-scrolls/#findComment-160197
Share on other sites

Thank you @eddR

Here's what I did:

I tested it on a weapon with ID 7000.

ID 7000 item_proto:

7000	백선+0	ITEM_WEAPON	WEAPON_FAN	1	ANTI_MUSA | ANTI_ASSASSIN | ANTI_SURA	ITEM_TUNABLE	WEAR_WEAPON	NONE	0	0	7001	136(<-This is the refine_proto ID)	15	LEVEL	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	APPLY_ATT_SPEED	26	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	0	13	15	11	15	0	0	1	0

In refine_proto, in the line with ID 136, I changed prob to 50.

136	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	600	0	0	50

This is how I tested it in the first round

In char_item.cpp, I modified it like this:

if (pkItemScroll->GetValue(0) == YONGSIN_SCROLL)
		{
			if (LC_IsYMIR() == true || LC_IsKorea() == true)
				//success_prob = hyuniron_prob_euckr[MINMAX(0, item->GetRefineLevel(), 8)]; -- This is the original
				success_prob = success_prob + 50;
			else
				//success_prob = hyuniron_prob[MINMAX(0, item->GetRefineLevel(), 8)]; -- This is the original
				success_prob = success_prob + 50;
		}

So in refine_proto there is a 50% chance of success, but this is further increased by dragon scroll by +50%. This is 100% chance.

(YONGSHIN_SCROLL is DRAGON_SCROLL, which I determined based on Value0.)

See here:

YONGSIN_SCROLL = 2,

and in the database, value0 is = 2 for 39022 (dragon_scroll ID)

In the first round, I have no idea how many objects I pulled up, but a lot from +0 to +1, and they all succeeded.

 

In the second round..

In char_item.cpp, I modified it like this: (What I really wanted)

if (pkItemScroll->GetValue(0) == YONGSIN_SCROLL)
		{
			if (LC_IsYMIR() == true || LC_IsKorea() == true)
				//success_prob = hyuniron_prob_euckr[MINMAX(0, item->GetRefineLevel(), 8)];
				success_prob = success_prob + 10;
			else
				//success_prob = hyuniron_prob[MINMAX(0, item->GetRefineLevel(), 8)];
				success_prob = success_prob + 10;
		}

Here we no longer succeeded in all. I had a 50+10=60% chance of improving it.

So it worked too.

 

I guess you know all of this, but I thought I'd write down what I changed and where in case it would be useful to someone who also doesn't know how to change it, like me.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31468-refine-scrolls/#findComment-160213
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.