Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Dear Devs,

I did it based on the following topic: 

https://metin2.dev/forum/35-community-support-questions-answers/?do=add

 

But I ran into a small problem.

The first two pages work perfectly, but on the last page of the warehouse, if I put an item in the last two rows, I can't take it out or put it away.

What's wrong?

I couldn't find the lines in safebox.h that I had to search for, so I tried to modify it, maybe I did something wrong here?

safebox.h:

#ifndef __INC_METIN_II_GAME_SAFEBOX_H__
#define __INC_METIN_II_GAME_SAFEBOX_H__

class CHARACTER;
class CItem;
class CGrid;

class CSafebox
{
	public:
		CSafebox(LPCHARACTER pkChrOwner, int iSize, DWORD dwGold);
		~CSafebox();

		bool		Add(DWORD dwPos, LPITEM pkItem);
		LPITEM		Get(DWORD dwPos);
		LPITEM		Remove(DWORD dwPos);
		void		ChangeSize(int iSize);

		bool		MoveItem(UINT bCell, UINT bDestCell, DWORD count);
		LPITEM		GetItem(UINT bCell);

		void		Save();

		bool		IsEmpty(DWORD dwPos, BYTE bSize);
		bool		IsValidPosition(DWORD dwPos);

		void		SetWindowMode(BYTE bWindowMode);

	protected:
		void		__Destroy();

		LPCHARACTER	m_pkChrOwner;
		LPITEM		m_pkItems[SAFEBOX_MAX_NUM];
		CGrid *		m_pkGrid;
		int		m_iSize;
		long		m_lGold;

		BYTE		m_bWindowMode;
};

#endif

Thank you for your answers!

Sincerely, Crow

Edited by Crow
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31426-safeboxwarehouse-increase-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.