Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Dear Devs,

When loading the 4 inventory, everything seemed to be fine at first. I entered the game, filled the last page with skill books, and after a quick entry and exit, they disappeared from the last row. They are probably there because I can't put anything in their place, but for some reason I can't see them. What's wrong?

spacer.png

I checked the client, client source, server side source, but everything is fine. 

The items in the last two rows and the last two places in the third row are gone.

But the place is still occupied.

Solved

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31404-4-inventory-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

syserr or syslog must say something. Maybe you forgot to increase the total cells value. 5x9x4 = 180 cells.

Server/common/length.h

INVENTORY_MAX_NUM = 90,

replace to

INVENTORY_MAX_NUM = 180. 

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." - and that's the reason I'm lime.

I get lots of lemons. 

☮️

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31404-4-inventory-problem/#findComment-159950
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.