Transmutation Reversal - bug

2 hours ago, Psycho said:

I will check the system and update you

Thank you for your time! I tried to check it 4 times and everything fits according to the instructions.. The worst thing is that I can't get any sysser on either the client side or the server side.. I have nothing to bounce back from.. No matter how I look at it, I haven't come up with anything..

20 hours ago, Filachilla said:

Thank you for your time! I tried to check it 4 times and everything fits according to the instructions.. The worst thing is that I can't get any sysser on either the client side or the server side.. I have nothing to bounce back from.. No matter how I look at it, I haven't come up with anything..

paste your char_item.cpp

4 hours ago, Psycho said:

then char_item is configured well, the only thing that comes to mind, send me the screen of item 72325 in item_proto please

Yes, that's why I started a topic because I really don't know how to deal with it.. I tried almost everything, checked everything 4 times but the problem is still there..
My proto is official here is it:

72325	Transmutation Reversal	ITEM_USE	USE_SPECIAL	1	ANTI_DROP|ANTI_GIVE|ANTI_PKDROP|ANTI_MYSHOP	ITEM_STACKABLE	NONE	NONE	0	0	0	0	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

Edit: Is necessary change something in mysql? (yea have transmutation column) I dont think so, because I dont see anything what must be changed, all looks right..

Edited by Filachilla

On 9/25/2023 at 2:22 PM, Filachilla said:

Hi devs,

using official transmutation by Mali and have problem with Transmutation Reversal item..
Just doesnt work, only grid is yellow when I drag item to transmuted item, but nothing happen.. 0 sysser..

Anyone know where is problem?

You did nothing wrong. I implemented this system yesterday and have the same problem. 
Possible its a subtype error or something is missing. 

• Good 1

• 6 months later...