Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Psycho said:

I will check the system and update you

 

Thank you for your time! I tried to check it 4 times and everything fits according to the instructions.. The worst thing is that I can't get any sysser on either the client side or the server side.. I have nothing to bounce back from.. No matter how I look at it, I haven't come up with anything..

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31377-transmutation-reversal-bug/#findComment-159794
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Filachilla said:

 

Thank you for your time! I tried to check it 4 times and everything fits according to the instructions.. The worst thing is that I can't get any sysser on either the client side or the server side.. I have nothing to bounce back from.. No matter how I look at it, I haven't come up with anything..

paste your char_item.cpp

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31377-transmutation-reversal-bug/#findComment-159815
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Filachilla said:

Here is it: link

then char_item is configured well, the only thing that comes to mind, send me the screen of item 72325 in item_proto please

Edited by Psycho
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31377-transmutation-reversal-bug/#findComment-159840
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Psycho said:

then char_item is configured well, the only thing that comes to mind, send me the screen of item 72325 in item_proto please

Yes, that's why I started a topic because I really don't know how to deal with it.. I tried almost everything, checked everything 4 times but the problem is still there..
My proto is official here is it:

72325	Transmutation Reversal	ITEM_USE	USE_SPECIAL	1	ANTI_DROP|ANTI_GIVE|ANTI_PKDROP|ANTI_MYSHOP	ITEM_STACKABLE	NONE	NONE	0	0	0	0	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0


Edit: Is necessary change something in mysql? (yea have transmutation column) I dont think so, because I dont see anything what must be changed, all looks right..

Edited by Filachilla
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31377-transmutation-reversal-bug/#findComment-159846
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2023 at 2:22 PM, Filachilla said:

Hi devs,

using official transmutation by Mali and have problem with Transmutation Reversal item..
Just doesnt work, only grid is yellow when I drag item to transmuted item, but nothing happen.. 0 sysser..

Anyone know where is problem?

You did nothing wrong. I implemented this system yesterday and have the same problem. 
Possible its a subtype error or something is missing. 

  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31377-transmutation-reversal-bug/#findComment-159848
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, naps said:

You did nothing wrong. I implemented this system yesterday and have the same problem. 
Possible its a subtype error or something is missing. 

Surely there will be something missing, I will implement it this week and tell you the result

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31377-transmutation-reversal-bug/#findComment-159860
Share on other sites

Try to use as a subtype for the item to remove the transmutation: USE_DETACHMENT

Instead of USE_SPECIAL

 

Or check if that item needs to have a specific value in item_proto's value1 - 5 fields.

Edited by Wintersun
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31377-transmutation-reversal-bug/#findComment-159866
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Premium

I have the same issue,

I've noticed for my case that it was not only the transmutation reversal item who had this bug but also : change/add bonus (normal and 6/7) and refine items such as blessing Scrolls.

Is that the case of anyone here ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31377-transmutation-reversal-bug/#findComment-168350
Share on other sites

  • Premium

After a bit of research it seems the issue (at least mine) is from uiinventory.py.

I manage to make it work but changing def __DropSrcItemToDestItemInInventory into something like that:

Spoiler
def __DropSrcItemToDestItemInInventory(self, srcItemVID, srcItemSlotPos, dstItemSlotPos):
		if srcItemSlotPos == dstItemSlotPos:
			return
	         	
		if app.BL_TRANSMUTATION_SYSTEM:
			if player.GetChangeLookWindowOpen() == 1:
				return
				
		if app.BL_TRANSMUTATION_SYSTEM:
			if item.IsChangeLookClearScroll(srcItemVID):
				if player.CanChangeLookClearItem(srcItemVID, player.INVENTORY, dstItemSlotPos):
					self.__OpenQuestionDialog(srcItemSlotPos, dstItemSlotPos)
					return

		if item.IsRefineScroll(srcItemVID):
			self.RefineItem(srcItemSlotPos, dstItemSlotPos)
			self.wndItem.SetUseMode(False)

		elif item.IsMetin(srcItemVID):
			self.AttachMetinToItem(srcItemSlotPos, dstItemSlotPos)

		elif item.IsDetachScroll(srcItemVID):
			self.DetachMetinFromItem(srcItemSlotPos, dstItemSlotPos)

		elif item.IsKey(srcItemVID):
			self.__SendUseItemToItemPacket(srcItemSlotPos, dstItemSlotPos)			

		elif (player.GetItemFlags(srcItemSlotPos) & ITEM_FLAG_APPLICABLE) == ITEM_FLAG_APPLICABLE:
			self.__SendUseItemToItemPacket(srcItemSlotPos, dstItemSlotPos)

		elif item.GetUseType(srcItemVID) in self.USE_TYPE_TUPLE:
			self.__SendUseItemToItemPacket(srcItemSlotPos, dstItemSlotPos)		
							
		else:
			
			#snd.PlaySound("sound/ui/drop.wav")
					
			## À̵¿½ÃŲ °÷ÀÌ ÀåÂø ½½·ÔÀÏ °æ¿ì ¾ÆÀÌÅÛÀ» »ç¿ëÇØ¼­ ÀåÂø ½ÃŲ´Ù - [levites]
			if player.IsEquipmentSlot(dstItemSlotPos):

				## µé°í ÀÖ´Â ¾ÆÀÌÅÛÀÌ ÀåºñÀ϶§¸¸
				if item.IsEquipmentVID(srcItemVID):
					self.__UseItem(srcItemSlotPos)

			else:
				self.__SendMoveItemPacket(srcItemSlotPos, dstItemSlotPos, 0)
				#net.SendItemMovePacket(srcItemSlotPos, dstItemSlotPos, 0)

 

(it also resolve my problem explain in my previous response here)

I don't know if this is a good way to make that work though i have no experience in python and would love an opinion.

Edited by ariver1514
clarification of code and my issue
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31377-transmutation-reversal-bug/#findComment-168396
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.