Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone.. I'm stuck with this VirtualBox, when I'm trying to run VBox it says that my network its not good.. soo did anyone know how to solve this or any other virtual machine which is running vdi's.. 

btw i'm begginner. I would kindly thank for any support. ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31254-can-i-swap-virtualbox-with-someting-else/
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, WeedHex said:

VirtualBox is ok. They shared also a recent version.

Be sure u are configuring all good.

Look that's why I wanna use someting else instead of VirtualBox.

https://metin2.download/picture/hp20TRgva46OoPDuhgJ80AcY93eR13Sd/.png


https://metin2.download/picture/5NK9io11O6NlNbl2b9SL6JUH0l2n4807/.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Think 1

The problem come when you set up the network, or whenever you start virtualbox?

KH.jpg

Nicks: Nazox™ Krone™ Nagato™ Yahiko™ Yakiro™
Proyecto: Trabajando en el.
Compañeros & firma: DreamHQ  - 2009-2015 [Nostalgia]

On 8/28/2023 at 4:33 PM, nazox said:

The problem come when you set up the network, or whenever you start virtualbox?

Whenever I try to start VB or trying to install the new version. 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.