• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Active+ Member
20 minutes ago, Szekeny said:

Hello everyone,

I have a problem where the 2307 boss is not listed in the mob_drop_item.txt (I deleted it) and yet it still drops items... I couldn't find any other settings related to drops elsewhere...

Does anyone have any ideas?

IMAGES

Restart your server.

I have a problem where the 2307 boss is not listed in the mob_drop_item.txt (I deleted it) and yet it still drops items... 

Because the system is fetching it from common drop item, what you dont understand on my answer? Why you still talking about other things like mob proto 😄 Dont get it at all, you need to ajust system to prevent fetching common drop item. 

Delete the common drop item and you will see the items will disapear from the system. 

Edited by morisandoscz

1 hour ago, morisandoscz said:

I have a problem where the 2307 boss is not listed in the mob_drop_item.txt (I deleted it) and yet it still drops items... 

Because the system is fetching it from common drop item, what you dont understand on my answer? Why you still talking about other things like mob proto 😄 Dont get it at all, you need to ajust system to prevent fetching common drop item. 

Delete the common drop item and you will see the items will disapear from the system. 

Alright. In the mob_drop item file, the following items were assigned to the boss with ID 2307:

Soul stone

Blessing Scroll

Thief's gloves

Zen Bean

exp ring

Lord Ghost Tree Chest

Enchant item...

And after one restart, the items shown in the picture appeared, including item with ID 1, called Yang, and the item with ID 2, named in the English version, plus low-level weapons...

After I removed the drop of the boss with ID 2307 from the mob_drop_item.txt, the items listed above disappeared from the drop list, but the items shown in the picture still remained.

And there was no duplication of the mob in the mob_drop_item.txt...