Multifarmblock not P2P cross

Good day,

I have installed the system and it works. However, I noticed only today that it is not cross-channel & not P2P--cross.
That is, the characters hang together, for example, only on Channel 1. If I log another on e.g. Channel 2, then this is excluded from the system, receives drops and it counts as if only this one character was logged in. That means he only evaluates channel 2, and has no connection with the characters from channel 1. The same applies to different P2P/Cores.
If I change e.g. by channelchanger in channel 1/on the same P2P, it will be recognized again with the others. If I change the channel again to another one, or if I change to another map with another P2P, it is excluded again.
Otherwise the system works fine - as long as you are on the same P2P/channel...

I have absolutely no error in the installation. I have installed the system 3x functional, and after I noticed this error, now finally checked every part again more than accurately. Especially the P2P parts. There are no deviations from the HowTo or whatever.

Conclusion: The system is not P2P, although parts exist for it.

Accordingly, I ask here now first whether someone else has installed this system here too. Whether he can tell me if it works for him, he has the same error, or this is perhaps not even noticed. Possibly even someone who has already solved it?

The system: https://www.metin2downloads.to/thread/14836-c-py-multi-farm-block-release/?pageNo=1

In case you don't have access there, I have included the system (HowTo) as an attachment.

This is the hidden content, please

I would be happy if someone responds to this or possibly even looks at the HowTo, and can determine where the problem lies or if anything is missing for it.I think attaching my files would not change anything. If someone needs an insight, I will attach them here.

Discord: zimzala

Kind regards.

Edited by xNewlezz
  • Metin2 Dev 12
  • Eyes 1
  • Good 1
  • muscle 1
  • Love 2