Jump to content

TUTORIAL QUEST: Tanaka Event (professional)


Recommended Posts

Hello everyone
 

I bring a contribution to the quest section that in my opinion will be very useful for all the levels that I have seen in the forums that I have known.

I saw some people who are just learning and some who are very talented, and I'm sure they'll tap into their potential with this hands-on tutorial.

It's totally worth it. I did the Spanish version and it was a success.
Now the English version, let's see how it goes.

The minimum knowledge that you must have to perform this tutorial is to know how to compile the quests and optionally the source code on the server side.

My recommendation to read the tutorial is that you first read it superficially from the beginning to the end, and then start from the beginning to the end applying the steps.

The tutorial is about a real case I had with one of my clients, and he gave me permission to share it. Although the way of explaining is not how I would really do it, I made it easier to understand with the aim of teaching.

 

Test video:

https://metin2.download/video/cd08UBm4t16ogVA7cvO1Ag3HKijS0yL5/.mp4

 

Any questions or requests you have about me or my work, I will gladly reply to the private message of this forum.

 

This is the hidden content, please
 or 
This is the hidden content, please

 

Love and peace for everyone.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 117
  • Eyes 8
  • Good 26
  • muscle 2
  • Love 6
  • Love 73
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30961-tutorial-quest-tanaka-event-professional/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.