Eylon - New Stage | Portuguese Server | Middle School

spacer.png

Eylon - New Stage

Opening BETA phase: 06/16/2023, 6pm Continental Portugal

Official Opening: 2 weeks approximately after the opening of the beta phase.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Presentation

WebSite  Discord

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The client download will be available 1 day before the opening, (6/15/2023).

Registrations will be active when the Server is opened, (06/16/2023).

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Some prints of the presentation.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

And much more... We invite everyone to try it.

spacer.png

Regards

Eylon Team

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon Community.

The Official Stage will open on 6/23/2023 at around 6:30 PM.
As previously stated and to get off on the right foot,
all accounts will be removed from the Beta phase.
If you have any questions or suggestions, the team is there every day to help you.

Best regards,
Eylon Team

This forum is international. I think that the language should be spoken in English and not in Portuguese. Try to learn a little more about it since you are smart in that sense. As for your comment, it's a bullshit comment. Try to do something better and open the Portuguese community to play. Try to do this "friend". Criticizing is very easy.

• kekw 1
  • Good 1

@ricardo1813 sorry, i'll translate for you.

Same as TZMT2, which is the same server as Overfall2, basically nothing new.

And since you're crying about ''criticizing is easy'', I already gave too many chances to these type of servers, they're all the same, copying each other with only one objective: Making money.

Usually the teams are complete trash, benefit the players who cash large amounts of money because they're afraid to lose them and don't give a damn about f2p players who most of the time are the ones who give the best suggestions so the server can grow.

Portuguese community is tired of these servers, it's just one more who opens, stays up for 1 month and closes out of nowhere. Since MKMT2 and Portugalia closed, it's been like this, for years the Portuguese community was one of the best in Europe, we had amazing servers who lasted YEARS, today we're just done with that bullshit servers and prefer to play internacionals.

So just to finish your point, it's not a bullshit comment, it's the effect of 5 years of ''let's make money for my vacations'' servers who close after a month.

Unfortunatelly i'm 100% sure we will never have a good Portuguese server like we did for like 10 years.

7 hours ago, Diogo Henriques said:

@ricardo1813 sorry, i'll translate for you.

Same as TZMT2, which is the same server as Overfall2, basically nothing new.

And since you're crying about ''criticizing is easy'', I already gave too many chances to these type of servers, they're all the same, copying each other with only one objective: Making money.

Usually the teams are complete trash, benefit the players who cash large amounts of money because they're afraid to lose them and don't give a damn about f2p players who most of the time are the ones who give the best suggestions so the server can grow.

Portuguese community is tired of these servers, it's just one more who opens, stays up for 1 month and closes out of nowhere. Since MKMT2 and Portugalia closed, it's been like this, for years the Portuguese community was one of the best in Europe, we had amazing servers who lasted YEARS, today we're just done with that bullshit servers and prefer to play internacionals.

So just to finish your point, it's not a bullshit comment, it's the effect of 5 years of ''let's make money for my vacations'' servers who close after a month.

Unfortunatelly i'm 100% sure we will never have a good Portuguese server like we did for like 10 years.

So because it has generally been like this, it means that everyone will necessarily be the same way. In short, you're just a kid who says whatever he wants and just comments on server posts just because. Next time stick with your idea and just let the visualization. People like you exist a lot and that's why lately no one opens servers that last in Portugal and they immediately think about opening something international. People like you make it very clear what the Portuguese community is nowadays. "trash". Have a good day.

17 hours ago, ricardo1813 said:

So because it has generally been like this, it means that everyone will necessarily be the same way. In short, you're just a kid who says whatever he wants and just comments on server posts just because. Next time stick with your idea and just let the visualization. People like you exist a lot and that's why lately no one opens servers that last in Portugal and they immediately think about opening something international. People like you make it very clear what the Portuguese community is nowadays. "trash". Have a good day.

First of all, this is a public forum, I can say whatever I want as long as I respect the forum terms, so you're no one to tell me what to say or what to do, now that you're leashed up, let's talk about the real theme itself.

Not only because it has generally been like this, but because the server is literally the same server as TZMT2 and Overfall2. 

I think it's a normal thing to make an opinion based of YEARS of 1 month trash servers, I would understand your point if this was a complete new server and it was back in like 2019, but in todays days, tell me a server in the last 4 years (i guess, since MKMT2 and Portugalia closed) that lasted at least 1 year with more than 100 players online, didn't happen. If you don't respect my opinion, that's your own problem, you don't need to call me kid and stuff like that to make you feel better with yourself.

With time you'll understand my point, when you waste a lot of your time in a thing that you like and all of a sudden, over and over again, every month, you get rewarded with a closed server.

Have a good day.

7 minutes ago, ricardo1813 said:

So, why dont comment in TZMT2 post. TZMT2 is Overfall2 serverfiles. Your attitude is disgusting. Go play internacionals or TZMT2. 

I did. Before the server opened I said it in their discord general chat after seeing the presentation.

Don't be mad, it's not personal, but at least change it a little bit so it doesn't look the exact same...

Why is my attitude disgusting? Because i'm telling the truth? Isn't the server the exact same as TZ and Overfall? Was there a Portuguese server that lasted 1 year with 100+ players online? I don't understand your point, i'm literally saying the truth and you're calling me disgusting, you're totally mad.

Edited by Diogo Henriques

29 minutes ago, Diogo Henriques said:

First of all, this is a public forum, I can say whatever I want as long as I respect the forum terms, so you're no one to tell me what to say or what to do, now that you're leashed up, let's talk about the real theme itself.

Not only because it has generally been like this, but because the server is literally the same server as TZMT2 and Overfall2. 

I think it's a normal thing to make an opinion based of YEARS of 1 month trash servers, I would understand your point if this was a complete new server and it was back in like 2019, but in todays days, tell me a server in the last 4 years (i guess, since MKMT2 and Portugalia closed) that lasted at least 1 year with more than 100 players online, didn't happen. If you don't respect my opinion, that's your own problem, you don't need to call me kid and stuff like that to make you feel better with yourself.

With time you'll understand my point, when you waste a lot of your time in a thing that you like and all of a sudden, over and over again, every month, you get rewarded with a closed server.

Have a good day.

Rubinum? hello?

3.png

You'll have to keep a cool head, because the Eylon is about to heat up! We have a hot Summer Event lined up for you. So join us and get some great rewards!

What are you waiting for?

Event Duration:

Start: July 04, 2023, at 9:30pm. Mainland Portugal.

Event End: September 1, 2023, 11:59pm Continental Time. Mainland Portugal.

During the course of the Summer Event, Summer (an event NPC), will make her appearance in the first villages of each kingdom.

All players from level 30 and up will be able to participate in our Summer Event!

During this time, it will be possible to get Ice Cream Balls on all Metins Stones from level 30.

When you collect 10 Ice Cream Balls, take them to Summer and she will give you an Ice Cream Cone in exchange, or you can trade them for other available items!

You can check out the Summer Store at NPC Summer to see what's available besides the Ice Cream Cone.

Regards,
Team Eylon

.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.