Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I have a rather big problem with the client, I get Crash (no error).

The idea is that many times it takes me out of the game, I get a kick, I get to select character and when I try to enter the game it takes me out of the client without error

The problem is not only with me, but also with the players. It happens in different folders, sometimes teleport, other times randomly. The problem differs on several PCs, many players have encountered this problem.#

Please, at least some advice.. I don't know where to look for the problem.. I tried to look everywhere and I can't find the solution for this problem anywhere.

ErrorLog Client

Spoiler

Module Name: C:\Users\Toshiba\Desktop\new svf\Metin2\Ares2.exe
Time Stamp: 0x635f92c6 - (null)

Exception Type: 0xc0000005

eax: 0x00000001 ebx: 0x26a20054
ecx: 0x0050df14 edx: 0x14026d50
esi: 0x0050df14 edi: 0x0483de04
ebp: 0x0050df18 esp: 0x0050df00

0x009a38e7 C:\Users\Toshiba\Desktop\new svf\Metin2\Ares2.exe
0x00731d22 C:\Users\Toshiba\Desktop\new svf\Metin2\Ares2.exe
0x00731422 C:\Users\Toshiba\Desktop\new svf\Metin2\Ares2.exe
0x00733822 C:\Users\Toshiba\Desktop\new svf\Metin2\Ares2.exe
0x009cb6e3 C:\Users\Toshiba\Desktop\new svf\Metin2\Ares2.exe
0x76a300c9 C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL
0x77627b4e C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
0x77627b1e C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Syserr Client - EMPTY


Syslog AUTH:

Spoiler

Jun 7 14:04:58 :: SYSTEM: new connection from [185.95.108.134] fd: 16 handshake 1798644366 output input_len 0, ptr 0x28de1c00
Jun 7 14:04:59 :: Handshake: client_time 0 server_time 133848269
Jun 7 14:04:59 :: AUTH_PHASE 0x28de1c00
Jun 7 14:04:59 :: InputAuth::Login : bosunorocosul22(15) desc 0x28de1c00
Jun 7 14:04:59 :: SetLoginKey 1424796258
Jun 7 14:04:59 :: QID_AUTH_LOGIN: START 1424796258 0x28de1c00
Jun 7 14:04:59 :: Create_Time 1684058506 20230514
Jun 7 14:04:59 :: SendAuthLogin Heike1 key 2554
Jun 7 14:04:59 :: AuthLogin result 1 key 1424796258
Jun 7 14:04:59 :: SYSTEM: closing socket. DESC #16

Syserr AUTH EMPTY

SYSERR CH1

Spoiler

SYSERR: Jun 7 14:26:57 :: SyncPosition: Too many SyncPosition Count(20) from Name(sdg)

SYSERR: Jun  5 21:47:07 :: GetUniqueVid: Unknown Key or Dead: realMetinVID
SYSERR: Jun  5 21:47:07 :: GetUniqueVid: Unknown Key or Dead: realMetinVID

The code from the devil's catacombs that gives me the 'RealMetinVID' error

local realMetinVID = d.spawn_mob(dungeonData["demonKingVnum"], metinPos[1][1], metinPos[1][2]);
                d.set_unique("realMetinVID", realMetinVID);

                d.notice("Trebuie sa gasesti demonul corect.")
            else
                d.notice(string.format(requestLangText(pc.get_language(), "devilCatacomb", "devil_Catacomb_text_5"), d.count_monster()))
            end
        end

        when kill with (DungeonInformationLibrary.IsInDungeon(DUNGEON_INFO_DEVIL)) begin
            local dungeonData = DungeonInformationLibrary.ReturnDungeonInformation(DUNGEON_INFO_DEVIL)["dungeonData"];

            if (npc.get_vid() == d.get_unique_vid("realMetinVID")) then
                ClearDungeon(true);

                d.spawn_mob(dungeonData["charonVnum"], dungeonData["bossPositions"]["x"], dungeonData["bossPositions"]["y"]);
                d.notice(string.format(requestLangText(pc.get_language(), "devilCatacomb", "devil_Catacomb_text_6"), mob_name(dungeonData["charonVnum"])))
            end

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30937-problemcrashkick-client-select-character/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

in input_main.cpp check 

SYSERR: Jun 7 14:26:57 :: SyncPosition: Too many SyncPosition Count(20) from Name(sdg)

https://metin2.download/picture/gSXqz5tI6nlNB6kD7MblOne9w3BtWuWk/.png

Personally, I left the log only for analysis purposes and I disabled the diesconnect when it exceeds the pre-established limit, maybe it could be your case.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.