Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,
I have a problem with a newly installed client.
I connect to the server, but when I start, the loading image does not appear.
The same problem and when I teleport, the image does not appear, it teleports directly.
I have nothing in syserr.

LoadingWindow.py:

import uiScriptLocale

window = {

	"x" : 0,
	"y" : 0,

	"width" : SCREEN_WIDTH,
	"height" : SCREEN_HEIGHT,

	"children" :
	(
		## Board
		{
			"name" : "GageBoard",
			"type" : "window",
			"x" : float(SCREEN_WIDTH) / 2  - 268/2,
			"y" : float(SCREEN_HEIGHT) / 2 - 50,
			"width" : 268, 
			"height": 268,

			"children" :
			(
				{
					"name" : "BackGage",
					"type" : "ani_image",


					"x" : -10,
					"y" : -100,

					"delay" : 1,

					"images" :
					(
						"ui/loading/loading0.png",
						"ui/loading/loading1.png",
						"ui/loading/loading2.png",
						"ui/loading/loading3.png",
					)
				},
			),
		},
	),
}

The images are located in Locale_server/General/ui/Loading

What would be the problem?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30832-teleports-without-loading-screen/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active Member

Check in introloading if uiscript is loaded, and as a recommendation use d:/ymir work/ui/loading.. and check if your loading files are png and have a correct location

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.