Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello.

I have an irritating problem with FsFox, when I try to encrypt the ROOT, the client doesn't start at all.

Let's do things by the book, let me start with the details.

To make things easier, I tried to encrypt the BASIC client, unedited, offered by the host, without any modification.

  • I started by encrypting the root, but the client does not receive, and in syserr I receive an error: 

Photo: https://metin2.download/picture/wkuL2q364GbbXnM5vCnBn1f6O90VWlMc/.jpg

  • I tried to contact a technician who suggested that 'map_config.txt' does not exist in the 'root' file.

But that wouldn't make sense.

Screenshot with the file and its location: https://metin2.download/picture/0QhHsP76BnXzRM00W9Jr1KG9S33PCqLZ/.jpg

  • I ran make_xml, I also checked to see if everything is ok. And yes, its seems to be all right. 

Picture: https://metin2.download/picture/sbyBxZe8tA8SQI44wzDddE6h3PdAK1GI/.jpg 

  • I also checked the XML.

Photo: https://metin2.download/picture/425T1jSB24OLpxPRLWqnAw9XWR8EbVET/.jpg

 

 

I have to mention that fsfox compiles without errors, and the size of the root seems correct.

I ran make_xml correctly before encryption.

I want to mention that the extensions are CORRECT.

 

For those who will say that I don't know how to compile, I really don't have much knowledge, but I tried to compile with FsFox and other clients and it works. Except this serverfile gives me this problem, the rest works.

 

I hope I left the necessary details for my problem, I tried to give you details to make your work easier. If you need additional details, I will provide them.

I hope someone can help me, I really need help at the moment.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30824-fsfox-encryption-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Abel(Tiger) said:

Check if the FOXFS_MAGIC of the packer is the same with the FOXFS_MAGIC of the client.

What should I check exactly? If the crypter is somehow compatible with the client?  

Can you give me some details please?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30824-fsfox-encryption-problem/#findComment-157552
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.