Selective scam by E-Payouts - Looking for victims

GoFarm

Dear Metin2Dev community,

as me and some of you may have experience, E-Payouts is selectively scamming customers.

My case seems to be not unique since other members in this forum seem to have the same experience with E-Payouts.

Spoiler

They usually stop responding to support tickets and eventually delete the account with the balance still left on it.

Why do I want to gather scam victims?

For most payment methods E-Payouts is not a direct acquirer but rather accepts the payment through one of their partners. 

Their partners should be under much heavier regulation and obliged to act if a proper case is made against E-Payouts.

I am looking for others that have been scammed in order to gather information/coordinate a proper report to their acquiring partners. 

If you have had such experience with E-Payouts please drop me a PN.

Thanks !

37 minutes ago, PeaceMaker said:

How much are we talking about? Do you have any proof of those transactions that were processed and never payed out?
And also they have a requirement for a minimum payout.

I have personally used e-payouts for 4 years and had no issues with them.

27 minutes ago, Vaynz said:

As a customer from e-payouts i can say i don't had any problems. Aswell from my country can confirm someone from a big server like Origins, if i remember correctly they are using e-payouts.

We are talking about more than 25.000 EUR in my case.

I am willing to share proof with a mod here.

Basically they first went radio silence on every support ticket.

After that I was able to get in touch with Michael Bech, the owner, on Telegram who promised me to resolve the situation as soon as possible.

After not replying for another few weeks to month, he wrote once more that he is really sorry and that he was on vacation.

Subsequently I never got any response again through any channel, before my account was simply deleted off the platform.

Other than this I like their platform and would have loved to used it more. 

Hello GoFarm,

I saw your thread and I can't leave it like that. As a few other users of this forum have already written, I can't say anything negative about e-Payouts.

I have been working with e-Payouts for a very long time now and to this day I have not had a single problem with a payment and we process far more than just 25.000€. E-Payouts has always been very nice and polite to me and also to its other customers. After all, this is a company that has structure and rules. A company does not just block a user and most importantly a company like e-Payouts does NOT just steal from specific customers as you say.

Just because some people on the Internet write something about a company, it does not mean that these statements are true. If you look at the reviews of Paypal, there are the craziest things and Paypal or e-Payouts is not alone. People are anonymous on the Internet and feel safe therefore you can spread lies and thus spread trouble based on untruths.

So in the end, this is my experience with e-Payouts after all this time I would never change my partnership with e-Payouts because there is no other platform that offers such a customer-oriented support, fast processing and extensive methods.

Best regards
Divs

1 hour ago, Divs said:

Hello GoFarm,

I saw your thread and I can't leave it like that. As a few other users of this forum have already written, I can't say anything negative about e-Payouts.

I have been working with e-Payouts for a very long time now and to this day I have not had a single problem with a payment and we process far more than just 25.000€. E-Payouts has always been very nice and polite to me and also to its other customers. After all, this is a company that has structure and rules. A company does not just block a user and most importantly a company like e-Payouts does NOT just steal from specific customers as you say.

Just because some people on the Internet write something about a company, it does not mean that these statements are true. If you look at the reviews of Paypal, there are the craziest things and Paypal or e-Payouts is not alone. People are anonymous on the Internet and feel safe therefore you can spread lies and thus spread trouble based on untruths.

So in the end, this is my experience with e-Payouts after all this time I would never change my partnership with e-Payouts because there is no other platform that offers such a customer-oriented support, fast processing and extensive methods.

Best regards
Divs

I had also processed way more money with them than 25.000 Euro before they decided to ghost me for whatever reason.

Unfortunately in my case, a company like E-Payouts DOES apparently steal from selected customers.

"Just because some people on the Internet write something about a company, it does not mean that these statements are true."

Like I said, I am more than happy to share the evidence with a moderator here.

You haven't even asked for any details and straight off called me a lier. Your opinion is obviously based on your experience. And your experience with them is good. I congratulate you for that.

Non the less, you are not in the position to speak for every other customers experience.

Furthermore, as you can see in my initial post, what I am doing here is connecting with other people who had similar experiences to compile a diligent report. That should be in everyone's interest. 

Oh and to further underline my claim, you may have a look here:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.e-payouts.com

I am sure its coincidence! 🙂

Best regards,

GoFarm

Edited by GoFarm

• 11 months later...

Im already waiting for over 3 years. This company is scaming customer.

Stop using this you will be the next for sure!

If someone needs a proof, just message me.

Holding more then 6.800€ !

I pushed this topic to inform people in 2024 even not using e-payouts!

Edited by Reya
  • Not Good 1

4 hours ago, Reya said:

Using since 2019 and no issues so far 🤷‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2024 at 12:25 PM, Reya said:

The problem is here if they see your server is not running well, they wont payout, since they just want their profits from u and metin2 server are not allowed, so you cannot talk with the police...