Help whit Sash System / and another Question

Hey Guys, i have a quick question, my sash system is absorving both weapons and armors and i only want it to absorve weapons, where do i change that?

Stone Magic

How can I make it like the magic stone only gives to  use at level 75,  and have the other magic stone only give from 75Level to above?

• Contributor

There are multiple sash system, here's one for example: https://metin2.download/get/1r0L264uH9r0HR94kRSGzwtwsg45wzoX/

in char.cpp

else if ((bPos == 1) && (m_bSashAbsorption))
	{
		if ((pkItem->GetType() != ITEM_WEAPON) && (pkItem->GetType() != ITEM_ARMOR))
		{
			ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("You can absorb just the bonuses from armors and weapons."));
			return;
		}
		else if ((pkItem->GetType() == ITEM_ARMOR) && (pkItem->GetSubType() != ARMOR_BODY))
		{
			ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("You can absorb just the bonuses from armors and weapons."));
			return;
		}
	}

You can modify it to

else if ((bPos == 1) && (m_bSashAbsorption) && (pkItem->GetType() != ITEM_WEAPON))
	{
		ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("You can absorb just the bonuses from weapons."));
		return;
	}

To your other question about Magic Stone, your question does not reveal whether the character has a limit of 75 or the item. 
Anyway it is as easy as the sash question. What I suggest to you is to learn some basic programming. You can't be a metin2 developer if you don't know the basics of programming.

• Love 1