Font character error and garbled code after multi-person chat

Go to solution Solved by BadRomani,

spacer.png

Hi developers

I use Marty's source, V5.5。

This problem rarely occurs when you are alone. When you are more than two people, this problem is very easy to occur. When you log out of the client and log in again, it will return to normal.
I use 10002 936 newcibn Chinese as my native language.
I added mob lag fix. I don't know whether this system caused this problem. I asked many people, but there is no good solution, because I don't know what caused this problem. So I ask for the help of all developers

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Facepalm 1

• Contributor

If I were you, I would first find out if this happens in a basic source files and client.
If yes, then the research can continue here, if not, then not because this forum forbids you to share paid content (Unless it's leaked from Gameforge/Webzen :kekw:), without the files we cannot help, so you have to find another forum/ppl..

2 hours ago, TMP4 said:

If I were you, I would first find out if this happens in a basic source files and client.
If yes, then the research can continue here, if not, then not because this forum forbids you to share paid content (Unless it's leaked from Gameforge/Webzen :kekw:), without the files we cannot help, so you have to find another forum/ppl..

I will try to test with the most basic files

• Contributor
3 hours ago, BadRomani said:

I am using MartySama 4.5. I am using the mob delay system. I don't have such a problem. It's your fault.

You Added System Wrong. Check.

Are u using 936 newcibn (chinese) too as OP? This is an important factor here.

Edited by TMP4