Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all, I recently added a special inventory system but I think there is a problem with the amount of slots (I have 4 pages of inventory and 18 pages in the additional one).



I already tried to change the BYTE to UINT but when I try to sell something to an npc I get random UNKNOWN HEADER errors (they are always different) and it throws me out of the game.



The core does not crash, I can relog after the crash.



Can you guys help me?



Thanks

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30357-sell-items-from-special-inventory/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Nuzzo said:

Hi all, I recently added a special inventory system but I think there is a problem with the amount of slots (I have 4 pages of inventory and 18 pages in the additional one).



I already tried to change the BYTE to UINT but when I try to sell something to an npc I get random UNKNOWN HEADER errors (they are always different) and it throws me out of the game.



The core does not crash, I can relog after the crash.



Can you guys help me?



Thanks

Did you buy the system from its creator?

If so, I don't think I'll have a problem fixing the error for you.

  • 1 year later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.