Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 1/21/2023 at 11:17 AM, xGalardo said:

Hello! One of you must know Ikarus better. Is it no longer possible to buy the offline shop system from him? Unfortunately, I can't reach ikarus anywhere.

@ Ikarus_

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30225-ikarus-offline-shop/#findComment-154714
Share on other sites

  • Developer
On 1/21/2023 at 11:17 AM, xGalardo said:

Hello! One of you must know Ikarus better. Is it no longer possible to buy the offline shop system from him? Unfortunately, I can't reach ikarus anywhere.

No it is not possible.
Since I didn't have time to give my best support, I preferred to close the sales and pause my service. If it happens that I have more time then I will reopen sales with new systems (the old ones will now remain closed forever)

My youtube channel  on which you can see my works here

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30225-ikarus-offline-shop/#findComment-154720
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ikarus_ said:

No it is not possible.
Since I didn't have time to give my best support, I preferred to close the sales and pause my service. If it happens that I have more time then I will reopen sales with new systems (the old ones will now remain closed forever)

Ok, thanks for your reply, good luck!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30225-ikarus-offline-shop/#findComment-154723
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.