Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello! I would like to know what you think is the best offline shop currently available? I am not interested in any published offline shop.

I've heard of Ikarus offline shop, but I don't know if they do design modifications.

Thanks for your answers! ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30061-i-am-looking-for-an-offline-shop/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, MrQuin said:

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

It doesn't seem right to me when you say "maybe I'll fix it."

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
  • Active Member
4 minutes ago, drgdec said:

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

It doesn't seem right to me when you say "maybe I'll fix it."

 

It was more about me not being able to provide support at that exact time as I was bombarded with exams so the only alternative was to disable it until I am available again. I was also completely transparent about this issue with a dozen of other potential customers and stopped the sales until it was resolved so I don't get this public "shaming" but you do you my friend :))

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Contributor
21 hours ago, Sonitex said:

I don't get this public "shaming" but you do you my friend :))

Sharing a buyer experience even if it's bad should be okey to do so. That's not the problem here.

You said "Maybe I will be able to fix it sooner"
He said yo said "maybe I'll fix it."

That's the problem because the latter have different meaning. If you would say that, I would be angry too, but you said different thing.

  • Active Member
11 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

Sharing a buyer experience even if it's bad should be okey to do so. That's not the problem here.

You said "Maybe I will be able to fix it sooner"
He said yo said "maybe I'll fix it."

That's the problem because the latter have different meaning. If you would say that, I would be angry too, but you said different thing.

I didn't take the negative experience to heart but it was more about sharing private conversations online and interpreting my words in a wrong way.

  • Contributor
1 hour ago, xGalardo said:

bump

There are only 2 good paid offlineshop with support there, and both of them you're aware of already.
Choose between Sonitex and Ikarus. They're both good.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.