• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium
4 minutes ago, drgdec said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

It doesn't seem right to me when you say "maybe I'll fix it."

It was more about me not being able to provide support at that exact time as I was bombarded with exams so the only alternative was to disable it until I am available again. I was also completely transparent about this issue with a dozen of other potential customers and stopped the sales until it was resolved so I don't get this public "shaming" but you do you my friend :))

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Contributor
21 hours ago, Sonitex said:

I don't get this public "shaming" but you do you my friend :))

Sharing a buyer experience even if it's bad should be okey to do so. That's not the problem here.

You said "Maybe I will be able to fix it sooner"
He said yo said "maybe I'll fix it."

That's the problem because the latter have different meaning. If you would say that, I would be angry too, but you said different thing.

• Premium
11 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

Sharing a buyer experience even if it's bad should be okey to do so. That's not the problem here.

You said "Maybe I will be able to fix it sooner"
He said yo said "maybe I'll fix it."

That's the problem because the latter have different meaning. If you would say that, I would be angry too, but you said different thing.

I didn't take the negative experience to heart but it was more about sharing private conversations online and interpreting my words in a wrong way.