Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Former Staff
55 minutes ago, Mefarious said:

Weird but browser block link because of Trojan Virus, wont risk but looks too amazing to bee free

If this is the Metin2 Download link, MalwareBytes blocks the entire domain.
However, you can trust Metin2 Download and add it to your whitelist.
It was blocked because there was unlicensed software (Probably a false positive with a keygen) ?

Otherwise, you still have the original link (Mega) in the post.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30024-dragon_legacy_set/#findComment-153608
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

When I saw the warrior weapons, I thought it was perfect. But when I saw the sura gun and shaman bell, I thought it wasn't that good. These weapons (except warrior and ninja) cannot be added to Metin2. Because it's not in Official still. I wish it was better bell and sura gun. Thank you anyway. I will not use it.

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30024-dragon_legacy_set/#findComment-156046
Share on other sites

  • 3 years later...
On 8/12/2022 at 17:40, MEHOK said:

Contenido oculto

  • Reacciona a esta publicación para ver el contenido oculto.

 

 

 

 

Descargar:

  Ocultar contenido

 

Contenido oculto

  • Reacciona a esta publicación para ver el contenido oculto.

 

 

😀

 

 

hell

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Flame 2
  • Love 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30024-dragon_legacy_set/#findComment-175974
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.