Jump to content

Zodiac Roulette (Aeldra event concept)


Release  

10 members have voted

  1. 1. Shall we release it?

    • Yes
      7
    • No
      3

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

  • Active Member

The system concept was inspired by Aeldra, however i tried to improve it from it's original version.
Huge thanks to @MASTERDOM#3385 for the system elements.

Edited by Braxy
  • Metin2 Dev 3
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 3

As long as I'll be a threat for you , i will always be your target :3

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29976-zodiac-roulette-aeldra-event-concept/
Share on other sites

  • Active Member
59 minutes ago, mustlight said:

I dont get it, why do you even ask if you think releasing it. People obviously like free product and i am pretty sure that no one will say do not if they are not trolling. Such a stupid pool.

Yea im not sure what's up with y'all but i closed the poll and you can take a look there, maybe as you said they all troll ?

Edited by Braxy
  • Cry 1

As long as I'll be a threat for you , i will always be your target :3

  • Former Staff
1 hour ago, Braxy said:

Yea im not sure what's up with y'all but i closed the poll and you can take a look there, maybe as you said they all troll ?

I'll reset it when I get home..

  • Active+ Member

It's simple looking, but it's nice ? I believe many people will use it for their servers, if you release it. Don't read trolls comments and take an example from Mali, he is releasing tons of nicely coded systems for free. Why? I think, it makes him happy to see people use his systems on their own servers and second thing, he is getting better and better in his programming experience. Everything what is free and useful is appreciated by the community, you will see that.

  • Love 3

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.