Unpacking Metin2 KR Patches

Hi,

I unpacked metin2.co.kr patches (like metin2_patch_kr4, patch3, metin2_patch_sd ...) years ago with an ingame unpacker

but I lost the files :(

now the server is closed & I can't unpack them.

Is it impossible to unpack again? Can anybody help me? or Do you have unpacked?

the list of the unpacked files from Metin2 Korea client I'm looking for:

patch2

patch3

patch4

patch5

metin2_patch_kr3

metin2_patch_kr3_texcache

metin2_patch_kr4

metin2_patch_kr4_texcache

metin2_patch_kr5

metin2_patch_mundi

metin2_patch_xmas

metin2_patch_halloween

metin2_patch_easter

metin2_patch_sd

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much all the stuff there is in the Gameforge packs as well except for patch2 and those kimono things which I don't remember where they are exactly.

As you know, Korean (1st | locale/ymir) server had so many differences from GF servers and I remember there made different updates like 6th skills, 2 new passive skills (3 more than GF ones), new guild skills, new guild buildings, skipia dungeon design etc.

• Premium

You can find the 6th skills googling a bit. The guild buildings are in other clients too, you just need to enable them. The YMIR skipia grey design was used also by US, TW and sg, only Gameforge had the colurful design and the ice witch as they made those themselves. Personally I find Gameforge's one better.