Some Design stuff

• Bot

I did some editing and creating myself with gimp, a bit of ps, some ai work and 2-3 plugins. Ill post these days some more results cause im working at the moment alot of in unreal engine so we need a bit of inspiration

00021.png

image.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Scream 1

english_banner.gif

• Honorable Member

The time has come that art is being done for us by artificial intelligence. Recently, someone won a competition with a painting made by artificial intelligence. On the one hand, it's a cool thing, because if someone doesn't have a talent for art, it can be done by artificial intelligence, but on the other hand, it will be hard to verify the paintings of the competition or any other specialty.

• Metin2 Dev 2

GhwYizE.gif

• Bot
1 hour ago, Tatsumaru said:

The time has come that art is being done for us by artificial intelligence. Recently, someone won a competition with a painting made by artificial intelligence. On the one hand, it's a cool thing, because if someone doesn't have a talent for art, it can be done by artificial intelligence, but on the other hand, it will be hard to verify the paintings of the competition or any other specialty.

I know ive heard of it thats why ill getting a bit used into it, its great tools but they will not perform perfectly as a human hand. Still it gets great results, and there are plenty of cool ideas created by AI wich we can use and reedit to use it in our projects. I like that the techniques has progressed this far for creating art, its insane what time has done so far

english_banner.gif