Hide - Quests Arrows/Minimap Points

• Active+ Member

Hello, I had an idea and maybe someone thought about it too and did it somehow, or started working on it.

We all know the obnoxious red quests arrows, and the flashing points of the quests on the minimap/big map. Not everyone likes doing quests and unfortunately if you don't do them, they remain there reminding you how lazy you are.

And on top of that, if you have a server with lots and lots of quests.. eventually, your minimap will look like a christmas tree. 🎄🎄🎄

Begginer's_Guide_05.jpg

Well... wouldn't it be marvelous if we had an option in System Settings where we could hide all these?

No more annoying quests arrows and flashing points.

Does anybody know how to make this? Or where I should begin.. because I have no idea.

Edited by SCOOB
  • Good 1

spacer.png

• Active+ Member
1 hour ago, ReFresh said:

You can add option into the quest to remove that quest, so player can choose, if he wants to do that quest or not. But yeah, option to hide that, would be nice too.

But maybe you don't want to do certain quests on that specific day.. eventually you'll do it.. so that is not a solution.

• Metin2 Dev 1

spacer.png