Cant spawn ore in any map/cant upgrade stones with magic stone

Hello fellas. I have a problem. Im trying to spawn the ores and i cant spawn it on any map i want. It just spawns at the originals map. Where do i change it, so i can spawn it anywhere? Thank you

Also i have a problem with upgrading my stones. I would like to upgrade stones with magic stone or pergamens and i cant. I can only upgrade stones and Seon-pyoung. Can anybody help me with this either? Thank you so much have a nice day

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Ores working. My friend tried it before and it didnt work for him. WHen i try that, it was okay. Just some spots on map i cant spawn it.. Like when you teleport to the 1. town right on the spawn you cant spawn it so there was probably the problem.

Stones dont work even if i change refine proto under 500.. i had number 435 and cant still upgrade with magic stone or pergamen, do you please have any other solution?

Thank you ?