Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hey guys,

I'm wondering how to prevent from loading the cursor when you're in loading phase. The cursor will load in loading phase in specific situation, which is: When you're in loading phase click on Windows taskbar and then click back on to the game screen. The cursor will be loaded before the game is loaded.

There aren't any erros in sysser. I believe it's python problem, but I have no idea,  how can I find the source of the problem.

I'll be really glad, if someone got an idea how it could be solved.

spacer.png

Sincerely,

ReFresh

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

I'll be always helpful!  😉

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Premium

Although I haven't been able to reproduce this problem, I've made some extra steps that should hide the cursor and solve your problem.

 

root/introloading.py

 

Search:

	def Open(self):

Add inside the function, preferably at start

 

		app.HideCursor()

 

Search

	def __StartGame(self):

 

Add inside the function, preferably at start

		app.ShowCursor()

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.