Spoiler
 [linking]   ../game_r43813_64....
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(socket.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(fdwatch.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(buffer.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(signal.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(log.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(utils.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(hangul.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(main.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(memcpy.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libpoly/libpoly.a(Poly.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblua.a(lapi.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblua.a(ldo.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblua.a(lstate.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblualib.a(lauxlib.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblualib.a(lbaselib.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblualib.a(ldblib.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblualib.a(liolib.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblualib.a(lmathlib.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblualib.a(ltablib.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblualib.a(lstrlib.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: too many errors emitted, stopping now (use -error-limit=0 to see all errors)
clang-10: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
gmake[1]: *** [Makefile:133: ../game_r43813_64] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/src/Srcs/Server/game/src'
gmake: *** [Makefile:93: all] Error 2

Hello.

I have this error when compiling the game/src. The db/src compiles and builds without issue.

How do I fix library compatibility in this version of FreeBSD.

I use this version of FreeBSD: 12.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE r341666 GENERIC  amd64

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Contributor
33 minutes ago, xmosterx said:
  Reveal hidden contents
 [linking]   ../game_r43813_64....
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(socket.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(fdwatch.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(buffer.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(signal.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(log.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(utils.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(hangul.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(main.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libthecore/lib/libthecore.a(memcpy.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../libpoly/libpoly.a(Poly.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblua.a(lapi.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblua.a(ldo.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblua.a(lstate.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblualib.a(lauxlib.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblualib.a(lbaselib.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblualib.a(ldblib.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblualib.a(liolib.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblualib.a(lmathlib.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblualib.a(ltablib.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: ../../liblua/lib/liblualib.a(lstrlib.o) is incompatible with elf_i386_fbsd
/usr/bin/ld: error: too many errors emitted, stopping now (use -error-limit=0 to see all errors)
clang-10: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
gmake[1]: *** [Makefile:133: ../game_r43813_64] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/src/Srcs/Server/game/src'
gmake: *** [Makefile:93: all] Error 2

Hello.

I have this error when compiling the game/src. The db/src compiles and builds without issue.

How do I fix library compatibility in this version of FreeBSD.

I use this version of FreeBSD: 12.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE r341666 GENERIC  amd64

Use 32bit FreeBSD or make a 32bit jail in your 64bit FreeBSD and compile there.

Or move your src to the x64 platform if you have the needed skills.

8 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

Use FreeBSD de 32 bits o cree una cárcel de 32 bits en su FreeBSD de 64 bits y compile allí.

O mueva su src a la plataforma x64 si tiene las habilidades necesarias.

I'm going to install on a 32-bit machine because I've spent hours trying to make the libraries compatible. Thanks!! I will post if it gives me optimal results.