Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello yesterday I deleted my Object folder in order to remove all the quests because most of them were useless to my project and when I slowly added some of them to test then I went to try and compile and its giving me this error any help ?


https://metin2.download/picture/uqID0DWM0A3NSqMEsfAlwhEamRXq8U69/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29203-problem-compiling-quests/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

  • Honorable Member

It's literally telling you what's wrong.

9RTapTa.png

You are trying to compile a questfile that doesn't exist.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29203-problem-compiling-quests/#findComment-149852
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Syreldar said:

It's literally telling you what's wrong.

9RTapTa.png

You are trying to compile a questfile that doesn't exist.

Why is it compiling if I deleted it like I just dont want it u know ?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29203-problem-compiling-quests/#findComment-149853
Share on other sites

  • Premium
31 minutes ago, WHAIT said:

Why is it compiling if I deleted it like I just dont want it u know ?

Remove from quest_list (file where are names of quest to compile).  Btw you are using old things.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29203-problem-compiling-quests/#findComment-149854
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.