Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys!
I'd like to get some help, so my idea would be that, to create a function which checks, if the item has ANTIFLAG_GIVE on it, if it has, this function removes it for one trade and only for that item on that character who used that function on that item, after one trade, the antiflag will be on the item until they use this function again(I want to use this function with an item)
(Just for clarification, if someones uses that function(with an item) it only turns off the antiflag for only that item on that character, not for the whole item on every character and for every piece of item with that vnum)
So I have the antiflag checking part of the function, but I don't have an idea how could I remove that antiflag for one trade only, can anyone help?

Thank you guys!

Edited by redscoutyt2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29058-remove-antiflag-from-an-itemhelp/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.