Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

 

Hello, I need to buy the following things for my project.

Contact me in PM if you have any of them.

 

1) Automatic DS craft.

2) Wiki system in game, full details info, like big servers.

3) Fish system like official.

4) The ninja archer skill like official:

Spoiler

Passo_di_piuma_p.gif

5) Multiple damages on entities, like in this video:

Spoiler

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/29055-looking-for-buy-these-things/
Share on other sites

  • Premium

Just a heads up about wiki: If you are looking for the same one (aeldra leaked wiki) that everyone uses don't get scammed by randoms, you can find it on less respectful forums for free.

  • Good 1

The one and only UI programming guideline

  • Premium

@FlourineI will contact you, thanks.

@Gurgarath I will take a look there! My users were telling me it was a new feature ò_ò. Thanks for care!

@masodikbela I don't buy random things and I can't use time to make a wiki system using bad based. Anyway  I'll take a look, thanks!

  • Premium
7 hours ago, WeedHex said:

@masodikbela I don't buy random things and I can't use time to make a wiki system using bad based. Anyway  I'll take a look, thanks!

I meant "don't get scammed by random kids trying to sell public stuff for money" by "don't get scammed by randoms". Because in the early days of the leak I saw many trying to do that with the wiki.

Edited by masodikbela
  • Good 1

The one and only UI programming guideline

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.