• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, CANDYQUEEN55 said:

hello my problem when ı start server that happen help me please 

p_22926drc11.png

We assume that I had the same problem, but this type of problem is very common and easy to replicate even on occasions not similar to mine but maybe my situation and yours may be similar I'll explain:

I had this problem because practically when you install on Freebsd I don't know why the secure mysql installation doesn't start and consequently the only way you have to configure your db and password is to use:

mysql -u root -p

will allow you to access mysql without password if it is your first installation, then:

ALTER USER 'user-name' @ 'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'NEW_USER_PASSWORD';

where username and newuserpassword must be your information of course.

FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

and finally

exit;

now let's assume that you are having the same problem or that you have started working on a dedicated one where the first installation that your provider makes you through Private Key Authentification, in this case even proceeding as explained above you will still not be able to access the database accordingly you should go to:

ee /etc/ssh/sshd_config

edit the line // Replace

AuthentificationMethods Publickey

with

AuthentificationMethods Password

Then remove the # from

PasswordAuthentification Yes

make sure it is on yes
and you should also make sure you have

PermitRootLogin Yes

Of course, always if this is your case.

If you are working on a dedicated one and you need to access the dedicated serer via public authentification key / private authentification key maybe this could be a solution for you. Also remember that maybe your dedicated or local server is not configured to accept connections - make sure you also allow all incoming connections to the database.

in any case if you can't solve the problem let me know what freebsd version you are using and what file you are using because maybe you just have to configure some file where it requires the connection to the database.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal