Hi my client source use python 2.7.6 but I can't find a build anywhere for visual studio 2019 so i use 2.7.10

the situation is that I can't replace files in client source because there are errors, but I did so using 2.7.6 include in the client source + replaced lib and .dll with 2.7.10. the situation looks like it works fine now but i'm afraid of these include

e.g. in old files I have disabled #define BYTE char but in new lib, dll are enabled. There are more of these changes, but the size of the dll and lib is similar to the old files.

what can such action result in? I am a bit afraid but it seems that everything works. Or rather, I should replace everything

[IN SHORT]

I have replaced Extern/lib/python.lib and Client/python.dll      but not  Extern/include/Python   (but I don't see any bugs when I join game myself)

can anyone tell what this can cause? Or if someone has a compiler ready he can send it

Edited by santa12

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days