SYSERR: Apr  3 09:52:18 :: Analyze: Handshake phase does not handle packet 21 (fd 20)
SYSERR: Apr  3 09:52:18 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 49, LAST HEADER: 21(4), REMAIN BYTES: 20, fd: 20

I have that error in the serverside

1 º I check for the packets nr 49. sv side and clientside and I dont have that header
2º I tried to check the packet 21 ("HEADER_GC_ITEM_SET = 21,") and  see if it had the wrong structure but it has the same structure in all the functions that is called.

What can I look for?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium
15 hours ago, Sunset said:

SYSERR: Apr  3 09:52:18 :: Analyze: Handshake phase does not handle packet 21 (fd 20)
SYSERR: Apr  3 09:52:18 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 49, LAST HEADER: 21(4), REMAIN BYTES: 20, fd: 20

I have that error in the serverside

1 º I check for the packets nr 49. sv side and clientside and I dont have that header
2º I tried to check the packet 21 ("HEADER_GC_ITEM_SET = 21,") and  see if it had the wrong structure but it has the same structure in all the functions that is called.

What can I look for?

your header and packet struct has to be 100% synced clientside and serverside 
make sure when you send a packet to the client use return true at the end of the function in client source also make sure your header is not over 255 because the client will cast it back to unsigned char 

Edited by xTryhard