gr2 version converter or 3ds max plugin that export gr2 specific version

Hello Guys!

I'm from another comunity (rAthena, Ragnarok Online), and we are facing some problem about GR2 version... 
in summary, we received help from ricky92 to create a GR2 converter to convert .gr2 version 2.6.0.10 to 2.1.0.5 (which is the version accecpted by Ragnarok Client), ok his tool works well, but now a days we have a problem, models 3D using newer 3ds max version export a GR2 file that has a version different from 2.6.0.10, so ricky's converter doesnt work anymore...

What we need is a GR2 converter to get current GR2 and convert to 2.1.0.5 or 2.6.0.10 Anyone here can help? To be more exactly, 3ds max 2018 export GR2 version 2.11.8.0, we need to convert this GR2  2.11.8.0 to a old version 2.1.0.5 or 2.6.0.10.

It's a matter of life and death ! Please help, if you know someone who can skills to do that please tell me!!

Thanks in advance !!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there's a way to dowgrade a 3model.

I think best way and the export the model with some of old version of noesis using granny plugin to fbx,dae after that import to 3ds max7 and export to granny 2.6.0.10

its so complicated I didnt find and easy way, But there's a lots of mistake in this routin.

giphy.gif

Best regards, Arlinamid

12 hours ago, arlinamid said:

I think there's a way to dowgrade a 3model.

I think best way and the export the model with some of old version of noesis using granny plugin to fbx,dae after that import to 3ds max7 and export to granny 2.6.0.10

its so complicated I didnt find and easy way, But there's a lots of mistake in this routin.

Thank you for your answer!
Sir, let me ask you, do you know what versins od GR2 and FBX Noesis can export?
And where to get old Noesis ?

Edited by Daniel Perez

• 1 year later...

You are loading your models to 3ds max right? and export it them from there? If so all you need is to find old 2.6 exporter we used to use it very long time ago before source code went public. I remember first wom was using 40k game and granny 2.6 I even had the exporter and converter but that was like 10 years ago xD