Fast sit on mount

Go to solution Solved by xTryhard,

Hi, im making server. I want to sit on mount then unmount it and again sit on it fast. It working but when im attacking monster it writes - If you want to do this, you have to stop. What can i do to remove it to make to work, so i can jump on mount multiple times really fast when im attacking monster? Thank you 🙂

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Contributor
4 minutes ago, dexolus said:

Can you please tell me where can i find it please? 🙂

I just told you to search it in the source(server source).

Use n++ with global search. If you can't find it, it might be because it's in korean, so you have to open locale_string.txt and find the korean string matching this, then search that.

I tried looking for it in my source, but I don't have it, so it has to be something changed in your source.

Good luck

Hi, so i did not find it in that korean shit 😂 but i found how to make it work. In cmd general.cpp line around 2588 

Spoiler

// TODO : 탈것용 SubType 추가
        switch (item->GetVnum())
        {
        case 71114:    // 저신이용권

add more cases with vnum of your seals from mount. And in database change type to 18. It works for me 🙂

• Premium
  • Solution

when you click on a item the client will send a packet to the server and leads you to CHARACTER::UseItemEx for example you have a wolf seal with the VNUM 500

use in this function (CHARACTER::UseItemEx) a switch statement for each vnum you want to mount

the code should look like this :

bool CHARACTER::UseItemEx(LPITEM item, TItemPos DestCell)
{
	if (item == NULL) return;
	DWORD ItemID = item->GetVnum();

switch (ItemID)
	{
	case 500: 
		if(this->IsRiding())
		{
			this->MountVnum(0);
			return true;
		}
		else