Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

I have installed Mali's official inventory expansion and the system is functional. However, the inv expansion item can only be moved on the top row, can't go any down. And the amount number is above the item instead of below the item as it should be. What might cause that? Other items move fine and the numbers are in the right place.

Since there's no syserr, I don't know which file to share, if you have an idea, let me know and I will share that file with you.

spacer.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Active+ Member
5 minutes ago, spectrum said:

it's not complete. if you only have this code in uiInventory.py it means it's weird

Why not? I added everything said in here: 

This is the hidden content, please

  • Good 1
  • Active+ Member
6 minutes ago, spectrum said:

i need YOUR FILE complete to look at all the code,

that's why I'm asking for your complete file uiInventory.py

Oh so sorry, pastebin didn't paste the whole file. Here you go.

This is the hidden content, please

or 

https://pastebin.com/XILhXcxezd3wM3WEpin6A

Edited by Debloat
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
  • 2 years later...
  • Active+ Member

I have a similar problem. Any solution found?

The solution is simple: Dump_proto. 
After you implement the item(s), if you don't use dump_proto, u will have issues in the inventory. Drag the item names and item proto next to the dump_proto.exe, run the exe and then place the generated file in the locale folder of the client. 

 

Edited by KolenMG
found the solution for this topic.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.