Offshop Shutdown Bug

• Active+ Member

Hello, I'm not sure if it's just me, whatever you call this bug/problem, but it's very strange.

Let me summarize the event as follows, computer and Virtual Box etc. When I first open and start the game, the offline shop's edit mode works without any problems. It continues to work smoothly in this way until I close the game and open it.

But after this stage, for any reason, when I close the game with sh stop.sh and open it again with start.sh, this time the editing mode enters the bug and during the editing process, it says "The market has been updated, it will be active in 5 seconds" from the bottom as if the self-editing is finished. unlocking the market. (Meanwhile the edit mode is still on)

Syserr vs nothing.
I think it comes from this line in char.cpp:

if(ch->GetShopEditMode() && get_global_time() - ch->GetShopEditModeTick() > 5)
    ch->SetShopEditMode(false);

But I couldn't see a problem here, because it's the same everywhere. I think there is a problem with get_global_time() but unfortunately I couldn't solve it. Does anyone have any knowledge or experience the same?

GREAT OFFLINE SHOP

Edited by blaxis

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have great offline shop and i don't see this problem, i can edit shops, before and after stopping server etc, 

Where you have this function and was version of Great are you using?

if(ch->GetShopEditMode() && get_global_time() - ch->GetShopEditModeTick() > 5) ch->SetShopEditMode(false);

i don't have this in my version.

tell me to try help u.

Edited by nazox

KH.jpg

Nicks: Nazox Krone Nagato Yahiko Yakiro
Proyecto: Trabajando en el.
Compañeros & firma: DreamHQ  - 2009-2015 [Nostalgia]

• Active+ Member
17 hours ago, nazox said:

I have great offline shop and i don't see this problem, i can edit shops, before and after stopping server etc, 

Where you have this function and was version of Great are you using?

i don't have this in my version.

tell me to try help u.

This code unlocks the market 5 seconds after editing is finished. When I remove the code, the market is not unlocked and cannot be viewed, even if the edit is finished.