Jump to content
!-->
  • 0

Ninja M/F Bow Speed


sefuthauy

Question

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

GameLib/ActorInstanceBattle.cpp

 

Search 

void CActorInstance::__RunNextCombo()

 

Add inside the function at the very start:

	if (GetRace() == 1 && m_fAtkSpd >= 1.7f)
		m_fAtkSpd -= 0.1f; //increase 0.1 with as much as you want, until you're satisfied with the speed.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Premium
14 minutes ago, dumita123 said:

GameLib/ActorInstanceBattle.cpp

 

Search 

void CActorInstance::__RunNextCombo()

 

Add inside the function at the very start:

	if (GetRace() == 1 && m_fAtkSpd >= 1.7f)
		m_fAtkSpd -= 0.1f; //increase 0.1 with as much as you want, until you're satisfied with the speed.

 

 

 

There's no need to fix it on the sources:

  • Just go to ymir work/pc/assassin/bow
  • Open attack.msa
  • Copy Group ComboInputData and Group AttackingData
  • Paste in the same msa, same directory in pc2.
  • Enjoy
     
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 minutes ago, xXIntelXx said:

There's no need to fix it on the sources:

  • Just go to ymir work/pc/assassin/bow
  • Open attack.msa
  • Copy Group ComboInputData and Group AttackingData
  • Paste in the same msa, same directory in pc2.
  • Enjoy
     

That's also a viable option. I've never been able to understand the stuff going on inside the msa so I didn't know this was possible too. Thanks for the heads up 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Premium
8 minutes ago, dumita123 said:

That's also a viable option. I've never been able to understand the stuff going on inside the msa so I didn't know this was possible too. Thanks for the heads up 😄

Yeah, having someone who's worked on skills/effects/etc for years comes in handy, we've had this fix since ~2014 😅

  • Good 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.