Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Premium

GameLib/ActorInstanceBattle.cpp

 

Search 

void CActorInstance::__RunNextCombo()

 

Add inside the function at the very start:

	if (GetRace() == 1 && m_fAtkSpd >= 1.7f)
		m_fAtkSpd -= 0.1f; //increase 0.1 with as much as you want, until you're satisfied with the speed.

 

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28570-ninja-mf-bow-speed/#findComment-151465
Share on other sites

  • Premium
14 minutes ago, dumita123 said:

GameLib/ActorInstanceBattle.cpp

 

Search 

void CActorInstance::__RunNextCombo()

 

Add inside the function at the very start:

	if (GetRace() == 1 && m_fAtkSpd >= 1.7f)
		m_fAtkSpd -= 0.1f; //increase 0.1 with as much as you want, until you're satisfied with the speed.

 

 

 

There's no need to fix it on the sources:

  • Just go to ymir work/pc/assassin/bow
  • Open attack.msa
  • Copy Group ComboInputData and Group AttackingData
  • Paste in the same msa, same directory in pc2.
  • Enjoy
     
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28570-ninja-mf-bow-speed/#findComment-151467
Share on other sites

  • Premium
4 minutes ago, xXIntelXx said:

There's no need to fix it on the sources:

  • Just go to ymir work/pc/assassin/bow
  • Open attack.msa
  • Copy Group ComboInputData and Group AttackingData
  • Paste in the same msa, same directory in pc2.
  • Enjoy
     

That's also a viable option. I've never been able to understand the stuff going on inside the msa so I didn't know this was possible too. Thanks for the heads up ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28570-ninja-mf-bow-speed/#findComment-151469
Share on other sites

  • Premium
8 minutes ago, dumita123 said:

That's also a viable option. I've never been able to understand the stuff going on inside the msa so I didn't know this was possible too. Thanks for the heads up ?

Yeah, having someone who's worked on skills/effects/etc for years comes in handy, we've had this fix since ~2014 ?

  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28570-ninja-mf-bow-speed/#findComment-151471
Share on other sites

  • 11 months later...
On 8/24/2022 at 2:56 PM, Intel said:

There's no need to fix it on the sources:

  • Just go to ymir work/pc/assassin/bow
  • Open attack.msa
  • Copy Group ComboInputData and Group AttackingData
  • Paste in the same msa, same directory in pc2.
  • Enjoy
     

does not work..

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28570-ninja-mf-bow-speed/#findComment-159165
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
  • Premium
35 minutes ago, tarata12 said:

Yes not working , 
Can someone help me with this problem please?

Fixed:

.png

Broken:

.png

 

Video:

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif [this thing never worked jesus christ: streamable /f500b6]

 

 

Edited by Intel
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28570-ninja-mf-bow-speed/#findComment-171781
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Intel said:

Not working brother can you help me discord please?

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28570-ninja-mf-bow-speed/#findComment-171782
Share on other sites

  • Premium
17 hours ago, tarata12 said:

Not working brother can you help me discord please?

I can't and, it's not that hard.

d:\ymir work\pc\assassin\bow\attack.msa

ScriptType               MotionData

MotionFileName           "d:/ymir work/pc/assassin/bow/attack.gr2"
MotionDuration           1.500000

Group ComboInputData
{
    PreInputTime             1.500000
    DirectInputTime          1.500000
    InputLimitTime           1.500000
    LinkTime                 0.000000
}

Group AttackingData
{
    AttackingType        1
    HittingType          2
    StiffenTime          0.000000
    InvisibleTime        0.000000
    ExternalForce        0.000000
    AttackingStartTime   0.846154
    AttackingEndTime     0.846154
    AttackingBone        "equip_left"
    WeaponLength         0.000000
    List HitPosition
    {
    }
}

Group MotionEventData
{
    MotionEventDataCount     1
    Group Event00
    {
        MotionEventType      6
        StartingTime         0.850000

        AttachingEnable      1
        AttachingBoneName    "equip_right"
        FlyFileName       "d:/ymir work/pc/assassin/effect/arrow_01.msf"
        FlyPosition       0.000000 -30.000000 0.000000
    }
}

d:\ymir work\pc2\assassin\bow\attack.msa

ScriptType               MotionData

MotionFileName           "d:/ymir work/pc2/assassin/bow/attack.gr2"
MotionDuration           1.000000

Group ComboInputData
{
    PreInputTime             1.500000
    DirectInputTime          1.500000
    InputLimitTime           1.500000
    LinkTime                 0.000000
}

Group AttackingData
{
    AttackingType        1
    HittingType          2
    StiffenTime          0.000000
    InvisibleTime        0.000000
    ExternalForce        0.000000
    AttackingStartTime   0.846154
    AttackingEndTime     0.846154
    AttackingBone        "equip_left"
    WeaponLength         0.000000
    List HitPosition
    {
    }
}

Group MotionEventData
{
    MotionEventDataCount     1
    Group Event00
    {
        MotionEventType      6
        StartingTime         0.850000

        AttachingEnable      1
        AttachingBoneName    "equip_right"
        FlyFileName       "d:/ymir work/pc/assassin/effect/arrow_01.msf"
        FlyPosition       0.000000 -30.000000 0.000000
    }
}

 

Unless you have a pack folder containing "d:\ymir work\pc|pc2\assassin\bow\attack.msa" overwriting the change, or you also applied the fix in the launcher, or you are still thinking about my original message ("Copy Group ComboInputData and Group AttackingData", wrong, also MotionEventData, the only difference is the MotionFileName), then trust me, it must work.

TLDR: attack.msa from pc2 must be the same as attack.msa from pc, except MotionFileName.

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28570-ninja-mf-bow-speed/#findComment-171788
Share on other sites

On 8/12/2025 at 11:41 AM, Intel said:

I can't and, it's not that hard.

d:\ymir work\pc\assassin\bow\attack.msa

ScriptType               MotionData

MotionFileName           "d:/ymir work/pc/assassin/bow/attack.gr2"
MotionDuration           1.500000

Group ComboInputData
{
    PreInputTime             1.500000
    DirectInputTime          1.500000
    InputLimitTime           1.500000
    LinkTime                 0.000000
}

Group AttackingData
{
    AttackingType        1
    HittingType          2
    StiffenTime          0.000000
    InvisibleTime        0.000000
    ExternalForce        0.000000
    AttackingStartTime   0.846154
    AttackingEndTime     0.846154
    AttackingBone        "equip_left"
    WeaponLength         0.000000
    List HitPosition
    {
    }
}

Group MotionEventData
{
    MotionEventDataCount     1
    Group Event00
    {
        MotionEventType      6
        StartingTime         0.850000

        AttachingEnable      1
        AttachingBoneName    "equip_right"
        FlyFileName       "d:/ymir work/pc/assassin/effect/arrow_01.msf"
        FlyPosition       0.000000 -30.000000 0.000000
    }
}

d:\ymir work\pc2\assassin\bow\attack.msa

ScriptType               MotionData

MotionFileName           "d:/ymir work/pc2/assassin/bow/attack.gr2"
MotionDuration           1.000000

Group ComboInputData
{
    PreInputTime             1.500000
    DirectInputTime          1.500000
    InputLimitTime           1.500000
    LinkTime                 0.000000
}

Group AttackingData
{
    AttackingType        1
    HittingType          2
    StiffenTime          0.000000
    InvisibleTime        0.000000
    ExternalForce        0.000000
    AttackingStartTime   0.846154
    AttackingEndTime     0.846154
    AttackingBone        "equip_left"
    WeaponLength         0.000000
    List HitPosition
    {
    }
}

Group MotionEventData
{
    MotionEventDataCount     1
    Group Event00
    {
        MotionEventType      6
        StartingTime         0.850000

        AttachingEnable      1
        AttachingBoneName    "equip_right"
        FlyFileName       "d:/ymir work/pc/assassin/effect/arrow_01.msf"
        FlyPosition       0.000000 -30.000000 0.000000
    }
}

 

Unless you have a pack folder containing "d:\ymir work\pc|pc2\assassin\bow\attack.msa" overwriting the change, or you also applied the fix in the launcher, or you are still thinking about my original message ("Copy Group ComboInputData and Group AttackingData", wrong, also MotionEventData, the only difference is the MotionFileName), then trust me, it must work.

TLDR: attack.msa from pc2 must be the same as attack.msa from pc, except MotionFileName.

 

Thanks for trying to help, I did as you said and then I went to check a gr2 assasin with the animation and when I see the animation time they are the same, but when I go to test it within the game the ninja keeps it "the same" I don't have another pc2 I guess it's something in the source binary could you help me?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28570-ninja-mf-bow-speed/#findComment-171807
Share on other sites

  • Premium
2 hours ago, tarata12 said:

Thanks for trying to help, I did as you said and then I went to check a gr2 assasin with the animation and when I see the animation time they are the same, but when I go to test it within the game the ninja keeps it "the same" I don't have another pc2 I guess it's something in the source binary could you help me?

"when I go to test it within the game the ninja keeps it "the same""

 

What you mean by this? That the ninja's male attack speed is the same? Are you sure?

(I was able to finally upload a gif, but as you can see, they attack at the same speed)

.gif

 

Regarding the binary, I was referring to the change proposed by CORKI on __RunNextCombo (if you applied it, then the fix trough the msa most definitely breaks)

Edited by Intel
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28570-ninja-mf-bow-speed/#findComment-171808
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.