Jump to content

Mount bugged in the ground


Go to solution Solved by ReFresh,

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hey guys,

I just added a new mount. And mount is for some reason bugged in the ground. Syssers and logs are clean.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Anyone got a solution for that?

Thanks for answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

Edited by ReFresh

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28557-mount-bugged-in-the-ground/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Former Staff

I'm not a 3D expert, but I had had a similar issue with an official monster. I fixed the issue using the same model from a different game client (not the same size)... Probably the GR2 had been modified or re-exported or granny was not fully compatible.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28557-mount-bugged-in-the-ground/#findComment-146697
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member
  • Solution

Solved

GIF by Equipe de France de Football

It was my fault. Since I'm using granny viewer as .gr2 extension, I didn't see the file endings. I checked ending only for main model which was right and forgot to check animation gr2 extensions they were written with uppercase endings and that was whole problem. 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28557-mount-bugged-in-the-ground/#findComment-146701
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.